Trex Warrior with Wizard Hirling 3.0 PvE

Hi guys.I was created a topic like this but I wanted change something and learned something.So I fixed all faults and made again.I hope u will like it.

Poison Warrior Main:

Hammer[Death(KC/Whirlwind)]:

ARC
ED%
ECD%
AS%
Wp DMG%
Ignore Resist

Horn[Death(Taunt)]:

NOVA
Epiphany(*)
Block%
ED%
ECD%
Wp DMG%

Chest[Protection(Blessed)]:

SURESHOT
Zealotry(*)
Crit DMG%
ED%
ECD%
Glasscannon%

Helmet[Protection(Fustigate)]:

HARMONY
Rage(*)
Crit Chance%
ED%
ECD%
EC%

Ring[Death(Zealous)]:

ENERGY
Momentum(*)
Dodge%
+2 all sets
ED%
Glasscannon%

Amulet[Death(Prayer)]:

SANCTUARY
Pathfinder(*)
MS%
+2 all sets
ED%
Imm to Freeze

Demonic Hound:

Plagued(*)
Dodge%
Crit chance%
Block%
AS%
Focus

20 Pts Fortune
20 Pts Dex
20 Pts Str
20 Pts Spirit
20 Pts KC/Whirlwind

Stats will be hybrid.U can do it how u want.

Fortunate
Treasured
Hunter
Unshrined
Accomplished
Dealer

Ice Wizard Hirling:

Sword[Protection(Twister)]:

APOCALYPSE
Summoner(*)
Luck%
Fortune
+5 all skills
Summon DMG%

Skull[Protection(Command)]:

Epiphany(*)
Block%
Fortune
+5 all skills
+5 all spiritmancer
+10 Twister

Robe[Protection(Prowess)]:

EXPOSED
Eternalized(*)
Luck%
+5 all spiritmancer
Summon DMG%
Imm to Stun

Crown[RC(Sacrifice)]:

Nadroji()
Nadroji BONUS(
)
Dodge%
+5 all talents
+10 Command
+10 Twister

Ring[RC(Spiritual)]:

BLOODMAGIC
Spirit Master(*)
Luck%
+2 all sets
+10 Skullshield
+10 Command
PTL%

Amulet[RC(Recall)]:

SANCTUARY
Nadroji(*)
Luck%
+5 all talents
+2 all sets
PTL%
Imm to taunt

Fauna:
Faun’s Gifts(*)
Dodge%
Block%
Skullshield
Total AR%
HP

20 pts Fortune
20 Pts Dex
20 Pts Command
20 Pts Skullshield
20 Pts Twister

All stats to HP.

Dealer
Fortunate
Treasured
Hunter
Enshrined
Accomplished

FINAL: Max Luck and Item Drop with perfect DMG.

ITEM TYPE WITH TALENT & SPECIAL SKILL
MYTHIC
Set Affix(*)
Crystal Affix
Legend Affix and socketed mythstones

Inspirers:
@dickwad
@cronos4321

Thanks for helps to @Golem
Thanks for read.Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Strength, dexterity, intelligence and fortune always for hero points. And the final ones you get when levelling up into your main offensive skill. Summons are a distraction so you could replace the affixes with elemental damage and elemental critical. Check the talents of your items and change if required. Eg necrotic on robe increases skullshield damage

2 Likes

Hirling Total HP cap is %200 epiphany increase it to %250.Faun’s Gifts increase Total HP and all resist by luck on gears : 1100.62.5÷100= %687.5 Total HP & All Resist.So we don’t need STR on wiz.And the ice element just for slow enemies.Already minions dealing good DMG so u don’t need so much basic attack.Twister just for taunt and we already have active necrotic talent cuz we using +5 allspiritmancer affixes.Eventually we will deal so much DMG with warrior ; wiz just will clean our back.Actually u can use shock element on skull.

1 Like

Apocalypse weapons are interesting. I’ve discovered that putting any kind of damage bonuses to the weapon increases the damage of the summoned furies. Summoner, spiritmancer and sadism are great for summoned helpers.

2 Likes

My current pvp character has 7 to summoner (which is awesome), 6 to spiritmancer and 5 to sadism

2 Likes
2 Likes

even my rogue has tough furies

2 Likes

I got your style and prob i’ll contact with u later get enough materials for main wiz build but I just wanted make useful and easy to obtain build for newbies like me.And I think warrior is enough lonely I will finish him first and will look how can I kill enemies then I can make different wizard or maybe rouge(maybe chance main).But eventually I think this warrior build very successful and helpful until 350+ floors.

You are doing fine. I’ve only played 7 months

2 Likes

As a newbie I just put luck on everything. Worked out well.

2 Likes

Same here when i used to be newbie, i remember them good old days using aftermath facing clogon timemage aftermath with minions when many found him difficult as well as them good Blinkstrike builds and generally fire+bleed back then until arena evolved after season 1. Then I learnt about planning and other things from other great players and decided to put that knowledge into practise and its amazing how many build possibilities you can do. Even making underdogs suddenly really good in any part of the game. Also I find its easier to create unique builds when you are new or sometimes its easier when you are well versed with the game.

My first farming build was also a good memory as it was cheap but as good as expensive ones , fast and I even tried to use summon to take advantage of move speed, then realising later that it only works with the Synergy Mythic. Experimenting with summons was quite fun though and I had them help me most of the floors 1-150 or so on various difficulties. Now I have even more ideas thanks to the knowledge i gained and seeing other summon builds.

2 Likes

Actually I using rattletrap build and I can defeat floor +125 now so I don’t need a cheap build its just waste of time.I know 1-2 years ago monsters were strong but now not enough so I can farm so much rare map and pet from current maps and I will do.I will select first dealer perk when I reach lvl 99 and keep farming maps pets.I will convert pets for crystal and buy legends for salvage.When I get enough metarials probably will do this build and start farming metarials faster.After all of this I will think which character gonna be good for me and start arena wars then.

Don’t convert legend or eternal pets . Other pets yeah

1 Like