Where all my female gamers at?

Dont be shy we love the ladies

alittle bit Creepy dont u think? -_-

4 Likes

Hey hows it going u find any good gear lately and idk i apologize if it ia creepy iam just bored wanna see how others are doing

kinda creepy :sweat_smile: lets just farm some obsidian and defiant set :smile:

4 Likes

Is that adoration or desperation?

1 Like

are males welcome in this room?

1 Like

Everyone is welcome i just wanted to see if any females was ok the chat but have u guys ever watched grandmas boy

1 Like

never watch or heard of it. im just trollin farmin on pve. wishing my luck would grant me some nc items opening this.

5 Likes

well there was a girl in forum they just hiding under the shadow who know you might already saw some but did not notice it was a girl lol

1 Like

U should watch it its about this game designer he just smokes pot all day and makes games then alot of stuff starts happening and he moves in with his grandma its really funny look it up and those eternal chest never drop the rare legends so i dont care for them

@Achilles dey drop eternal rare legend u need to equip nadjori affix b4oppening and the items ul get will be base on floor so u better open it on high floor for better gears. i already got tons of eternal rare legend drop from this box. like eternal fable mh eternal cognition and a lot more lol.

il try to find that show lel.

Dam nice I have only had Cople them chests from pvp lol

2 Likes

I mean like do u get difiAnt gear maelstorm or nadroji from chest?

@Achilles u can get all gears from chest (it just der chance% is lower since dey are rare legend ) so u used nadjori set affix to inc the dropy rate. i got defiant/nadjori/eternalized ring/amu and many more rare legend eternal on this chest.(but base on floor where u open)

ex. u want eternalized amulet.
so u open it in 1k+ floor(cuz eternalize amu drop above 1k).

if ur target gear drop from 600+floor.
then open it on floor 600+

using crystaline affix too can inc the chance of getting eternal crystal gear(eternal gear w/ crystal affix)

2 Likes

Them ladies are quite xD

1 Like

With this dirty talk you guys will grab all girls! Let some to me too!

1 Like

do farming

1 Like