XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

+100% Legend WD% dmg is now +200% dmg. you can get +100% WD% with Epic affix now.

I would change out all the +5000 ED’s and get 1 +30% Crystal Dodge on the MH, and get Dodge to +60% cap. any space left over add +50% Bleed Damage and +10% to +20% Bleed Chance. and maybe change the Deadly Arts to Pathfinder for the extra damage from having high Dodge.

I think he used Lilith for extra HP, but with high Dodge & the +45% Block, you don’t need so much HP, so you can also change those affixes to other affixes. also, this build was made before Patch 3.0, so he couldn’t change any affixes on the Pet.

basically, when you watch the video, the build does very well for killing monsters for experience.

I also don’t see any Ignore Resist or Weaken, so this build would do half damage or worse on Poison Maps.

2 Likes

Newbie here. How’d you put green affixes? I thought only purple and red affixes are allowed to be edited? Do they also work like mythstones where you just combine them for green affixes? Thanks!

2 Likes

I think golem is replying, but this might also help. It’d be good for you to read the description of each crystal too, im not sure if there is a page displaying that… if not, I can make one real quick

2 Likes

Set Affixes are the Green Affixes. Amethyst Crystal can be used to put Set Affixes on Items. some Sets are Class Specific, so you can only put them on Items of a certain Class (you can then use Jasper Crystal to change the Class to the Class you want). then there are the Sets that can only be found on Items as Loot.

Examples:

Ascendant Set can be placed on Items of any Class.
Pathfinder Set can only be placed on Rogue Items.
Defiant Set can only be found on Items as Loot.

here is a Post that shows most of the Restrictions using Crystals.

if you have more than one Item with the same Set Affix, they add up, like Defiant (2) if you have 2 Defiant items. this is important, as some Set Bonus Affixes require more than one Item with a certain Set Affix to be activated. using Myth Stones or Items with Legend +2 All Sets (+4 total) you can get up to Set Affix (8) with +4 All Sets and 4 Items with the same Set. most players just go with Set Affix (5). this way, you can have seven different Set Affixes (5).

welcome to DQ Forums @Komochi !

2 Likes