+0XP, No Chests, No MMMR After Winning

I did some arena, but i don’t see chests i won. Also, didn’t gain any exp :sleepy:

Really, where are the chests I won? They’re not in inbox

You need to upload your save game data before you go into battle arena. I responded to a few of your emails, have you tried that yet?

If you are still having issues let us know.

2 Likes

Another idea is just do you have a bad internet connection ?

Still doesn’t work

What doesn’t work? You cannot upload your save game data?

1 Like

I have the same reoccuring issues as those above.

I have left some messages in the support email but I might just as well place some of my observations here in detail for future reference whether there would be a solution or none.

I win match
This shows up and does not transition into “+mmr points” as it is supposed to so I just tap screen to skip.

I get +0xp

win always gives rare chest but no chest
appears at all in my messages

I cannot upload my progress. The blue horizontal bar
stops before reaching halfway the uploaded
progress

I already tried this on two devices but the problems reoccurred. I even lost my latest progress in an attempt to fix this by uninstalling the game and installing it again(while also running the risk of getting flagged).

Also I tried the attempts on both Wifi and Mobile Data. It made no difference.

After uninstalling and installing again, it seemed to work as the initial download after the log-in did just fine. I also immediately uploaded the untouched downloaded saved game and no problem occurred at all. However, all the problems from 1 to 4 came back once I play arena/upload again.

Personally, I am supposed to have left the game with a mindset that I can come back anytime with no issues at all and play for so much fun of it because it really is so much fun (Thanks a lot for such a great game Devs!) but these do not ease me at all.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

I got your emails as well, thanks for the additional detail. One more question, can you tell me what type of device you use? Apple device or android device?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Android device(s).

I use android (4.2.2), and i have same issues as @NUIQUE excluding for upload

I’ve got the same problem with my account.
No chest and no arena exp…
Please fix…

I did saved my last progress before entering the arena. After battling, I still did not received anything.

I cannot reproduce this issue on my end. I played in 5 arena matches I lost 2 matches and won 3 of them. I received the correct amount of reward chests.

4 Likes

just played in Arena, and it working just fine for me. got the Chests, moved them to one of my Characters, saved on DQ Cloud, done. well, I had the wrong gear at first, so had to change to get a few chests. :blush:

1 Like

@DuDono, I renamed the title if you don’t mind.

My issues have been fixed already.

Thanks a lot @tdaniel!

1 Like

My issues are also fixed. I get plenty of chests.

Did the same and now I am flagged xD, but the problem was the same to me

Hey @Necus and @Mandelbrot !

Are you still banned?

@brang, where are your toons now?

Never play again, and when i see it… im on banned league… hmmm…:confounded:

That’s sad. So that’s why I don’t see them anymore. I like your toons.

I hope you will also be back soon.

1 Like