1.01M HP! Wow!

his build makes fun of new players :slight_smile: not a threat though

That build is paper against rogue (swap storm) and wiz ( skullshield storm). Keep playing in arena and you will know the trick on how to deal with these guys :wink:

30secs per round is not enough

I kill such build in 10 secs lol

1 Like

i hate your wiz camper. my rogue cant get thru XD

1 Like

hahahaha, there is a way to go even for rogues. It’s about using vault skill so fast that bullets won’t reach you before you kill me.

1 Like

i tried that way. and its so hard. i killed your camper only once :joy: and everytime you show up i just forfiet to save time haha. can reflect affix kill that 1hp? im sure of cerebral vortex but i would ruin my build

U need the silence trophy and some reduc(armor/resists) so that u can survive his attacks after reflect takes effect. CV is your chance against his camper but then you will lose matches against bruiser / tank players :sweat_smile:. Thats also the reason why i will never reach rank 1. Unless a sudden op build will come to my mind :joy:

1 Like

My build only become viable after CV nerfs. When CV triggers and goes after me, you’re already dead.

1 Like

My worst nightmare:
500k HP
High DMG Reduction
1k Power
Monstrous AI

1 Like

I was using Teleport, Storm, Taunt, and Comet. but I only used Comet when my Storm or Taunt slowed him down.

I’m finding ways to kill them. :joy:

2 Likes

that Match Victory sure looks good! lots better than Match Defeat! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Took me quite a few rounds of drawing; meaning +25% dmg to both players until one player can successfully kill one another :smiling_imp:

I’m actually quite proud of myself :joy: :heart_eyes:

Playing around with my pvp build lol

1 Like

I know, took me about 10 rounds total, but I don’t have as many HP as he did, so around round 5, I started to worry about that +25% thing, I was hopping around a lot more that usual, which caused me to not keep him under my Storm as much as I wanted.

I met this guy before… if i can finish the build in mind i will melt him for sure next time

1 Like

Ohhh saint flames i fight that before in 2v2 mythic league i kill that only once with all my procs apeared while firing comet of my wizard combine with ricochet if my rogue but most of the time i win just to killing his teammate and let the time end

1m hp is nightmare in division 5 and 6 ready to forfeit i cant kill them in 30secs.

You don’t need to kill it, you just need to draw.

every round, the damage you do goes up 25%, so eventually you can kill them. but that goes the same for them. that 1.01 million HP guy had low damage, but it keeps going up 25% every round, so eventually, he could 1-2 shot me if I don’t do enough damage to him and don’t dodge/block/heal enough. in my battle with him, my first 3 rounds were draws, and it took 7 more rounds to get 3 wins. I had low HP, and in the later rounds, I was getting worried about the damage increase and losing to some lucky hits from him.

Question: does the damage go up 25% every round, or only on rounds after a draw?

2 Likes