1.4.0 - Known Issues

Oh sweet.

I used to play with recall and reclaim as my main build, and it only happened once. Havent been able to recreate it. Kinda sad, mr spooks was like a pet to me.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

any issues on android KitKat?.. im upgrading my LG G2 right now…

If you are running a Sony Xperia Ultraz Z1 then yes…other than that you should be good to go.

Is that the LG device that is curved?

I have an issue, when i want to play my character is not displayed, tell me please what do i have to do, i just have buyed things with real money and i dont want to loose them.

My 2 characters are not displayed, please help

I use Nook HD Plus; I cant collect heart orbs on Desert Boss; this s major, pls fix!

This has already been addressed on our end for the next patch! Thanks for the heads up

When i updated the game i had warrior lvl 99, wizard 67, and my 3rd alot open for the rogue class. Since the update on the character selectiong screen slot 1 is still my warrior, slot 2 is my wizard, slot 3 has puchase for 99c. slot 4 is open but the exact same as my slot 2 wizard. when i try and delete the wizard off of slot 2 or 4 it delted him from both slots. and when i create rogue it uses the 2 slots linked together for her also. ive tried multiple times. i have the purchases in my email still of slot 2 and 3. i would love to play the rogue without losing my wizard :frowning: i sent a email to support also. but i didnt know if there was a quicker way i could resolve this on my own

issue resolved with tech support that fast. you guys REALLY are awesome. thank you all for a great game i never seem to get tired of :smiley:

I have an issue where it keeps coming up saying it’s crashed even when not being used

moved to an other topic :smile:

Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This was a weird little issue that was happening with certain version of the android OS. We think we got it fixed in the next patch however. Now when you “quite” from the main menu it will terminate ALL process for DQ (even the ones cached in the Android “recently accessed” stack) so this should prevent that from happening.

Take this off announcements…?

Yeah I get this one too…lol