2 epic stats

Hey, I’ve been reading some of the guides here, and I got myself a lvl 6 flintlock, disenchanted it, got an epic luck affix, and then tried to get my 2nd epic affix by uploading, trying to enchant to get epic, disenchant if it failed, and if the disenchant removed 2 stats (the first epic) then i downloaded character again.
I did that about 30 times, but still didn’t get my 2nd epic affix. Is that normal? Am I doing somethign wrong? Can I use this method to get a weapon with full epic affix?

Sure you can! Get yourself equipment with a lot of orange/epic “+Luck%” and wear it while enchanting. The more Luck you have, the higher the chance to get epic affixes and rolling better stats on equipment.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

thanks, you saved me once again! :smiley: Does luck affect disenchanting? For example if I have more luck, is there a higher chance to only remove 1 stat

You are welcome.

Hmmm I don’t actually know about that for sure :s

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

I don’t think so, but anyway this enchant/disenchant system will be changed with 1.6 version, you’ll have to collect some crystals to disanchant an affixe :smile: