3.0 Rouge FROZEN CROSS-FIRE Farm Build

hmm if using crushing blow the crit and crit damage do not affect the damage of crushing blow?

Yeah that’s right. Crushing blow not affected by Crits and weaken. It’s also not reduced by enemies resists.

The only thing that changes crushing blow damage is rank of enemy, for instance crushing blow does less damage on mythic enemy compared to magic. Also Crushing Flames can increase crushing blow final DMG by 50% per rank.

1 Like

thanks for that info now i know i will update and remove the crit and crit damage after few days.

1 Like

I think I just pee’d a 'Lil.

1 Like

This build looks pretty cool, but i dont have it :sob:

3.0 Set Build :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
Set Affixes :+1::+1:
Legend Affixes :+1::+1:
Good Set Combination :+1::+1:
Perfect Roll :+1:

DoT :-1:

Giving “UNLIKE” doesnt mean Im giving you Bad Comment on your build. It means you need to improved it BETTER.

Having that “AMOUNT of FLYING NUMBERS” in floor 1.5k M3 is too low…

The Set I made in DQ 2.5 is still making 3729249.8930B in Floor 450 M3.
Ascendant + Arcanist Build.

Try to Change Crushing Flames and Masochism.

Try to use some of these set affix :
Inferno, Athereal Drain, Adventurer, Pathfinder.

Hope it helps.

Also if your not satisfied on what I said, Please contact KING @cronos4321

2 Likes

Stop lying bro,you knew how op this build is :joy:

Same as me :wink:

I will keep this topic on top everyday.Smart players will find someting interesting soon.

@flasher13 Again,best build on forum yet.You walk on the right way :+1:

2 Likes

I didnt said that his/her build is bad. I just want him to know that he/she needs to improve the DoT.

And about the red circle, I don’t what to say. I just forgot what I want to say that time. :joy:
Pardon me…

1 Like

thank you for suggesting to improve this build. and currently making some adjustment to this build, im planning to have max crashing blow to 75%. im removing the cri and crit damage. in few days i will posting the adjustment.

OK.Not bad for us :wink:
I will keep this topic on top everyday.Smart players will find someting interesting soon.

Im waiting for this build to be perfect . I like the way he use the Epiphany Bonus and using Bow as Main Weapon. Fast Attack Speed Fast Tick of DoT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So I was having a look at this again earlier. Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to have Defiant MH and maybe a Masochist chest piece in place of Adventurer ? Or perhaps in placement of something else? I’m looking at a similar build for a Wizard that I’m busy with at the moment.

Im done in the adjustment to this build and currently testing it in floor 1770 M3. i remove the crit and critical damage and searching for the amethyst i already consume 15pcs of it but no inferno comes out.

Cheering for you im waiting for the new results I like this build

Lmao you hit the point! :laughing:

1 Like

hehehe nice one bro. can you visit my new thread tyron? need some opinions and suggestions.

1 Like

Shush !

U should try make aftermath build with that new afixes :smiley: since u used to be fire aftermath god hehe

1 Like

Im planning to try gun build with this as soon as i farm enough crystals

Wow! Very Amazing build, But I think, I know that crushing blow will not kill the mobs or the monster, so for me the more important is your DPS than crushing blow, 1 Crushing blow is Enough , focus to element damage so you can easily kill it . Im telling in higher floor you need to kill the monster very fast and base on my experience, having high element Damage is More important than having max crushing blow, Try to build Dmg type that can crit hundred billion its more fun than crushing blow.
Im not againts your build just saying!! Hahahaha

1 Like