5000+ peridots. Need an honest opinion from hardcore farmer

My account has been banned. Dq devs are busy and I can relate to that. Please dont delete my post. This is a humble question to farmers out there spending countless hours farming for that obsidian.

Mr. Tdaniel wrote
“I have seen people with 1000 maybe 2500 crystals but your account has 5000+ of many different crystals and mythstones”

As I have said in your dq support “ive been playing this game for over 2 1/2 years”

Here’s my latest cs find.
Calcite- 392
Angelite- 3
Quartz -0
Diamond- 248
Larimar- 1339
Kyanite- 1559
Sapphire- 427
Flourite- 5354
Emerald- 3676
Peridot-5745
Beryl- 2566
Citrine-1550
Topaz-558
Amber-311
Jasper- 184
Zircon-46
Garnet- 91
Ruby-49
Amethyst-6
Obsidian-1

Legends found 15.9k
Exp- 395.134B
Highest floor 3.6k

What’s wrong with this loot? Ive been banned because of these and a mismatch in the playstore and dq account. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS AND DEMAND A REFUND IF I’M BANNED.

5 Likes

Uploading…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading…

2 Likes

I think this is possible. If you’re truly a hardcore farmer. And you’ve been playing for 2 1/2 years.

2 Likes

Ok this is unnecessary but this is my mythstones:

Hero- 3409
Mentor-2880
Protest-3468
Boon-4585
Gift- 3524
Wisdom- 6065
Clarity-4670
Endow- 3338
Haste- 3477
Death- 2307
Abyss- 1388
Rebirth- 882
Flight-448
Quest- 360
Fortune- 317
Return - 307
Time- 328
Master- 301
Zenith-288
Elixer- 61

1 Like

For a player who played for almost 3 years, I can say that this is just possible and I think it is normal. If I would be exploiting I would have put 500 stacks of obsidians and tons of low crystals. Again, to me this is just normal for a hardcore farmer. Why would the devs ban something like this?

1 Like

+1 to this REFUND.

1 Like

Too many legit players now are banned for same reasons like this. This guys are banning the wrong players.

1 Like

even months you can gain that kind of resources, +1 for the refund

1 Like

Banned bcoz of 5000+ crystal but those who have edited eternal items and edited pet with so perfect affixes are still in legit well, can blame devs their not playing their game, if they are, they dont know a lot of their game.

2 Likes

True dat. Eternal pets in PvP with perfect ideal affixes. Smh. And those who have lots of them. Why don’t they even questions those people.

1 Like

+1 for refund

To think that hardcore gamers like this would be banned is simply out of the box. Genuine players like this should be cared and nurtured. You guys had set limits/caps in our abilities to farm just because someone had surpass your expected values/numbers does not mean you have the right to ban them. we hardcore gamers go beyond our limits to surpass the limits that you had set. It is your job to adjust to someone having huge numbers because of hardwork.

1 Like

This amount of crystals/mythstones is definitely possible to farm given enough time.

If you see players with eternal pets, just report them here: [REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Some pets might not be edited, so this players might not get banned. But it is definitely possible to achieve top1 in eternal league with bad pet affixes and shitty trophy.

These MS/CS numbers are legit.

What might be happening here is either:

1. A mistake on our part, and you were flagged incorrectly through one of our automatic systems
  2. The automatic system was correct, but it’s something like sharing Google Play Account information with another person (which we don’t suggest doing) and we guessed at what the system caught (because right now we don’t track why)
  3. I personally checked the account at some point when going through top players on the leaderboard, and caught something that is no longer on the account. I go through top players from time to time to see how they play, and will flag anything I know to be cheats or exploits :slight_smile:

It really sucks getting incorrectly flagged, and I’m sorry, but remember you’re not actively losing anything, it’s just a flag and can be easily undone. The flag merely sets you against another pool of players.

Please be patient with our email process and we’ll get this cleared up eventually. PMing both of us on the forums and creating multiple forum posts won’t get you cleared faster than the other support issues that we have to deal with.

2 Likes

And to be clear, we don’t just flag hardcore gamers mindlessly, we love hardcore gamers :). The values our system uses are reasonable (trillions of gold, purchases obtained without purchase verification, highest floor in the millions, HP/MP stats over what’s possible, etc). But mistakes happen and we’re happy to do extra review, just give us a bit of time and patience.

2 Likes

Noted sir, and thank you very much!

Thank you for the possitive answers sir I just wanted to help my friend here. Cheers DQ!!! :slight_smile: