A few bugs I've found

The biggest one is with Assault. I have 22 Assault, giving me a 88% chance to cast Toss. Using my sword (and any other weapon I believe), it appears I have a significantly much lower chance to cast. Before the patch, my screen would just be filled with hatchets, now they barely come out. It feels more like 10% - 15% chance to cast Toss now with 22 Assault.

Another bug is with the Lance, perhaps just the Maelstrom Charger? I haven’t tried any others yet. The movement using Charge is extremely clunky and inconsistent. There are times where you just don’t go anywhere, or you come to an abrupt stop half way or a quarter through the animation; this happens frequently.

When looking at Pets, they do not properly display stat increases or decreases. Instead, they display whatever stats of the previous piece of gear you looked at. This happens when looking at Challenge Maps as well.

I haven’t played very much of the new update, but the new menus are very pretty and nice to look at. I love how Sharpened is actually useful now. I haven’t messed around with the Rogue yet, but the bugs with Assault and the Lance really turn me off atm. Hope to see fixes or a response soon!

[quote=“Somepnoyguy”]
I haven’t played very much of the new update, but the new menus are very pretty and nice to look at. I love how Sharpened is actually useful now. I haven’t messed around with the Rogue yet, but the bugs with Assault and the Lance really turn me off atm. Hope to see fixes or a response soon![/quote]

Assault will definitely be fixed soon. Will look into Lance as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Also for the spell sword, the attack speed is strangely fast after update.

Yeah I found that also… I thougt that the developers made it that way… [emoji106]

I’ll add some too.

(Top image) - The orbs circling around the warrior when using lance are getting stuck. Sometimes you can have a full ring around you. :smiley:

(Bottom image) - Cartographer got stuck? I opened a challenge map (forgot what floor, maybe around 20), when I found the cartographer I skipped it and proceed to finish the map first (killing all enemies, etc). But when I went back to the cartographer to kill it, it’s just standing there, no HP bars and you can’t attack it.

Thank God I’m not the only one experiencing this. :smiley: It happens to all lance, be it a crafted or legendary.

It is great that all high level maps are dark!
Now when assault is gone is perfect for warriors when we have tnt affix. It is like walking blind in a mine field, thank you for this. Also is it possible to increase more Ogre’s damage, because i can sometimes survive…

1 Like

[quote=“SHAY”]It is great that all high level maps are dark!
Now when assault is gone is perfect for warriors when we have tnt affix. It is like walking blind in a mine field, thank you for this. Also is it possible to increase more Ogre’s damage, because i can sometimes survive…[/quote]

sarcasm right there :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

1 Like

The assault thing I saw a post yesterday SteigerBox said that they had fixed it.hehehe…[emoji106]

Find the differences :smile:

The first one is overpowered lol u can throw the 2nd one :wink:

The second one i’ve got after the update at least 5 times and is everytime the same.

I prefer to use the old one…I rerolled mine for about 15 times to get what I want…just wanna share it…

3/5 affixes maxxed, not bad :wink:

Thanka sir…[emoji28]

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

Thanks sir…

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk