A few pictures from PAX South :)

Daaaaym she’s growing so fast…!
Hope DQ is gonna grow as fast as her :smile:

We must have a legendary pet dog named sandy… :smiley:

+1000 :smiley:

+1000 :smiley:[/quote]

Yes! :smiley:

I will learn art if i have to just to make it happen.

Let the art department do the art work for sandy. Aahah!! :smiley:

It’s okay, they will see my 3d modeling work and be so revolted/offended that they go and make a proper version :smile:

Just for fun, add also a DQ shirt and Shinybox logo glow for vanity items. :smiley:

@dieter always with that eagle eye…:yup DQ in Chinese and it will be released on over 125 published stores in that country :smile:

Brad, great to meet you as well and the train pics were very cool!!

Eheh

Anyway Chris told me he was on the pictures and I had to zoom 230320 times to see him “a bit”
Would be nice to do a picture with the whole staff :smile:

Most of us (I’m taking the pic) [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422940660.830047.jpg[/attachment]

Who’s who?

Pinoy version someday [emoji106]

sino dito ang pilipino?

Pls stop hijacking this thread and ask who’s filipino. We are many here at this forum. And if u want to see or meet filipino dq players i know there is a page on facebook, a group for dq filipino players. Im not a member there, i just saw it some other time when browsing shinybox page on fb.

HA! I knew the pretty lady in the first pic was a “plant”. :smile:

My attempt to combine my Pax experience and trains. This is my first selfie, by the way.

How do I make the pic smaller?

edit: fixed

That’s awesome Brad!

If you’re using imgur to host the image, it lets you choose various sizes when sharing.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]That’s awesome Brad!

If you’re using imgur to host the image, it lets you choose various sizes when sharing.[/quote]

just uploaded to my facebook. Guess I’ll try imgur. Thanks.

Is this right way to ask about glitches and how to get around them or if it is just normal gameplay having exp issues and higher one not attacking enemies