A few pictures from PAX South :)

Awesome pics, especially the speeder bike rider from ROTJ, simply because of the Ewok on his back :wink:

Wow this looks so awesome! Hope you guys had a great and fun time! Shinyboxgames all the way! [emoji2]

Looks great! :smiley:
Anyway, is that DQ in Chinese :wink:

Great pictures! The stand looks cool! Hope you had a good time. :smiley:

This was actually the first show our company has ever exhibited at, and we had a fantastic time! It was really cool introducing DQ to people who already love the genre, but have never heard of us. The response was great :smile:

We set up one of the stations for a contest to win a DQ shirt, where players would use pre-built characters in an attempt to beat a Challenge Map within three tries… was quite entertaining.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Looks great! :smiley:
Anyway, is that DQ in Chinese :wink:[/quote]

It is! A chinese version of DQ is in the works which will be released to all 23(?) Chinese carriers.

Do we get a chance to have our shirt? Coz i want one… :smiley:

Yeah, shirts for testers!? [emoji6]

I’m actually not sure how many shirts are left after the third day ( we had a ton of DQ buttons too ). We’re definitely interested in getting more and handing some them out, and potentially making them available for sale for everyone.

Nice! Love the comment seen on one of the pic, “Beyond addicting”. :smiley:

:open_mouth:

I would really like to have a DQ t-shirt!

Happy to have a chance to meet the guys on Friday.

Only disappointment was that Steiger didn’t have any of his custom builds to take around the block.

[quote=“bradoplata”]Happy to have a chance to meet the guys on Friday.

Only disappointment was that Steiger didn’t have any of his custom builds to take around the block.[/quote]

Welcome to the forums bradoplata, since you was actually there, I think you should PM me the juicy details of any misdemeanour’s that happened, and with that information, we would have some leverage, and im not adverse to a little blackmail :wink:

Looks like it was a ton of fun!

So…pre-orders on shirts… XL please! IAP maybe?

[quote=“bradoplata”]Happy to have a chance to meet the guys on Friday.

Only disappointment was that Steiger didn’t have any of his custom builds to take around the block.[/quote]

Hey Brad, was great meeting you and welcome to the forums! Really enjoyed hearing your feedback :smile:

Sadly didn’t have time to set up any fancy builds this show, just characters with access to every item from my dev account.

It was fun getting to meet y’all, and I really dug the shirt! (I’m the one in the first photo.)

Did y’all feel that setting up the booth was worth the time/money/effort? Think y’all will be back next year?

Someone’s missing, where’s Sandy? :angry:

Sandy’s biggest fan is not satisfied :laughing:

[quote=“Aamelron”]It was fun getting to meet y’all, and I really dug the shirt! (I’m the one in the first photo.)

Did y’all feel that setting up the booth was worth the time/money/effort? Think y’all will be back next year?[/quote]

Hey! It was great meeting you as well. Time will on the overall worth of the trip, financially, but it was definitely worth going for the experience. It was our first show being an exhibitor and we learned a ton from it.

I think we all want to do PAX South next year, it was really a lot of fun meeting developers and players. Next time we’ll have to make sure we have something new/exciting to show and demo. :smile:

Poor girl had to be boarded, but she at least had a friend to keep her company: