K so I’m new and have a few questions.
- I’m seeing a lot about needing builds, but right now I’ve found several legendaries but I quickly find other items which outclass them so should I actually be doing builds or just throwing on what I get till my items are lvl 100 and I can actually make a viable build which does not soon get outclassed?
- I’m assuming there is no way to unlock a second character to use as a hireling besides paying? And if not how?
- What should I be placing my hero points in? I believe I have 21 currently. Right now I’m doing a wizard summoner build and all my points are in summon and command. The summons one shot everything, but it’s really not that fun of a build cuz I just run around and let the summons do the work.
- How should stat points be allocated? So far I’ve been putting one in each every level. It’s made me relatively tanky, but I’m lacking in power a bit because of it. I have good regen and restore on hit for both mana and Hp so I rarely drop below 95% hp or mp. But my attacks do not hit very hard. I rely fully on my summons for damage.
- I have a cartographer map. Should I just be running those or should I be doing normal levels?