A little help pls

Ohh thanks, so the resist of the players on impairing effects can’t be reduced or altered?

if you mean things like Fear or Stun, there are Legend affixes that can give you a resistance to these impairing effects, and the impairing effects of the Trinkets can be taken off with the use of your own Trinket.

Weaken works against a monsters Elemental Resistances, and also a players Elemental Resistance they get from All Resist and the Elemental Resists from their items and All Resist & Elemental Resist affixes.

1 Like

Ok so is it advisable for taunt or fear resist and etc on Pvp or does it ruin your build?

I mean which is better some resist or damage.?

well, it depends. if you are running into a lot of builds that cause Fear, then you want to defend against it if you can’t kill them fast enough to not get Feared. when you get CC’d, you don’t cause DMG. but that means the other player is using up space to CC their opponents to have the time to kill them with out getting hit back at the same time. same thing for Blind or Stun or anything else that CC’s you.

Yeah that’s what I have observed so it’s ok to counter them Right cause I can’t go face to face with tough and aggressive AIs.
Sometimes I even get killed by reflect damage alone sad.

Reduce DMG, DMG Resistance, Aggressive Healing, these can help you deal with Reflect DMG. it takes a lot of space to make a good Reflect DMG PVP Build, so they might be weak in other ways. also, Reflect DMG is nerfed a lot for PVP, so when it isn’t much of a problem, then you know your PVP Builds are getting better. I can still die in a fight against a good Reflect DMG Build, but it doesn’t happen as much as when I was a noob.

being able to move around fast enough to not get hit a lot by your opponent is also important. so high movement speed, or Vault, Teleport, or other Skills that move you around are good for getting out of the way of the deadly intentions of your enemies.

1 Like

Right I’m off to remove an ignore resists affix from a character.

if I remember correctly, the few posts on the subject of Ignore Resist is that it’s mechanics against Monsters Resists are different from player Resists, which is why it doesn’t work on players.

1 Like

I may replace it with a master’s stone.