About to hit 99

*terribly amazing pun maker extraordinaire

1 Like

ā€¦ and the loser.

1 Like

by beyond cap do you if i originally have 200% gold find then it will go 400% if fortunate perk added???

Beyond cap means that it will always add 200% no matter what even though normally you can only reach 650% luck and gold find :smile:

confusingā€¦ cuz whent i equiped all my luck gear it doesnt add upā€¦its always 650% (kkeke what i mean is if i have already 650% luck plus fortunate. it doenst add up right??

Fortunate will add 200% on after your luck gear which can reach a maximum of 650% so with fortunate you can reach 850% :smile:

oh??? ok okā€¦ :smile: but i dont think that much of luck% will do much betterā€¦im pretty much contempt with my droppingsā€¦hahaā€¦ BUT why do my other luck% on gear doesnt add up anymore?? i calculated my luck find and it was 720% but it shows 650%ā€¦ :worried:

that is because the cap is 650% so you cannot pass that with out epiphany or fortunate :smile:

oooooh :joy: i thought soā€¦ Pyong! i should change my affix rightā€¦ it so much waste to let it sit idly in my itemsā€¦GUMAPSHIMIDA :+1:

:grin: :+1:

1 Like

http://iumushimushi.tumblr.com/ HERE as a gift of appreciation kekeke

Deleted my replay :cry:Saying sorry sbout I could not express in a clear way.Let us forget this unhappy things :grinning: DQ is a vey fascinating game just like ā€œMOBILE DIABLOā€,I love this game so much.Maybe you fell dis understandable,but I do feel confused and even angry about why you not set your toon ai to protect him.I guess it is a so OP attack type build that you shoul close the ai to protect the current BA environment.I just feel lost to miss such an opponent,such chance to use my OP(maybe not) defense type buid(not the current one)