Advertising glitch destroyed my one time Eternal Legend Map

Hello GM’s, i love this game! You have created a masterpiece.

However i spent 6 months building to the eternal legen map drop and literally lost it ALL cause of that freeze glitch during paid adds. Ive spent and will spend more money with you guys, but would appreciate some form of replacement of that ETERNAL LEGEND map. The frustration is too real :cry:.

Thanks -Gantoth

1 Like

I always slavage legend maps for dust and convert eternal to ultra rare crystals :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ikr. I thought that would have been fixed by now but turns out its still there. I couldn’t reproduce it somehow though

I think I addressed this issue last night (unless someone had the exact same issue).

If not, just let me know and I will have a look.

2 Likes

@tdaniel

i had a lvl 900 eternal map destroyed … but not in the same way.

on nvidia tv, you are given choice to salvage or convert… but no way to cancel… i couldnt close the window because back button salvages…

no way to move to the x and close window. on touch screen one would just close the window by pressing x. but nvidia tv… no go.

just a heads up. ty

3 Likes

Hmmm, ok. Thanks for the heads up. i will see if we can tie the “back” button to that screen to cancel it.

3 Likes

You most certainly did!! And so quickly, he like was up at 1 am fixing it. Thank you Daniel!

2 Likes

How to get eternal map?

randomly in Eternal Chest from Arena, or randomly when a Legend map drops from Cartographer as an Eternal map instead. umm, I am not sure about the Arena Chest, but I have gotten 1 Eternal map from a Cartographer.