Affix List - Min/Max Values

Here’s a current list of all the affixes in the game, and their min and max values:

Element Damage + 25 - 500
Attack Speed 2.5 - 15
Mana Cost (W) 8 - 40
Extra Bolt Chance 1 - 2
Crit Chance 2.5 - 15
Crit Damage 10 - 75
Mana Regen 50 - 500
Mana Leech 0.5 - 2
Health Regen 50 - 500
Health Leech 0.5 - 2
Gold Find 5 - 50
Luck 5 - 50
Element Resist 10 - 100
All Element Resist 10 - 100
Element Damage % 5 - 20
Health 100 - 5000
Mana 100 - 5000
Weapon Damage + (W) 20 - 2000
Weapon Damage % (W) 5 - 50
Extra Attack Chance 1 - 2
Armor 10 - 1000
Dodge 2.5 - 10
Block 10 - 40
Toxic 2.5 - 10
Immolating 2.5 - 10
Torrent 2.5 - 10
Item Quantity 5 - 50
Movement Speed 5 - 15
Reflect Damage 50 - 100
Glasscannon 10 - 50
Increased AoE 1 - 2.5
Frostbiting 10 - 100
Freezing 2.5 - 10
Skulls 1 - 4
Sorcery / Hardened 1 - 4
Plague / Blessed 1 - 4
Barrier / Bite 1 - 4
Focus / Stonecold 1 - 4
Hearty / Sharpened 1 - 4
Prowess / Cleave 1 - 4
Wizardy / Might 1 - 4
Amplify / Cleanse 1 - 4
Insight / Phalanx 1 - 4
Backfire / Icebound 1 - 4
Boost / Brutality 1 - 4
Legion / Fustigate 1 - 4
Magnify / Zealous 1 - 4
Toxicity / Clarity 1 - 4
Continuity / Bulwark 1 - 4
Bewilder / Icy Touch 1 - 4
Diffusion / Assault 1 - 4
Volatile / Suffering 1 - 4
Prismatic / Prayer 1 - 4
Fester / Wrath 1 - 4
Mastery / Reflect 1 - 4
Empower / Iceberg 1 - 4
Reclaim / Bloodbath 1 - 4
Recall / Frenzy 1 - 4
All Elementalist / All Champion 1 - 4
All Arch Mage / All Defender 1 - 4
All Spiritmancer / All Berserker 1 - 4
All Talents 1 - 2
% Life 5 - 20
% Armor 5 - 20
% Reduced CD Time 5 - 15

I guess the max value is for epic only and normals are 75% ? Cuz i had 50%crit dmg on a normal affix.
Btw on weapon dmg the + and % are switched.
But i would love 2k% more dmg :smiley:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

Oops! :smile:

Also sorry about the formatting, wish i could get a sweet table going on.

Thanks, it’s pretty helpful. The only other thing I’d ask is the max values for non-epic affixes.

That part is pretty easy, it’s just half way between the min and max. Our affix values are all linear.

Then there is a bug i guess.
I had an item with 50,8%crit dmg non epic affix just a few hours ago.

Is it possible to get 100% cdr? With an epic and a normal cdr affix? And how high is the chance to get each affix on enchanting? What is the chance to get an epic affix when enchanting?

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

CDR only occurs as an epic affix, so max CDR is capped at (15% x 6 slots = 90%) – which is pretty much full CDR as your character has animation frames for each spell anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wow! Is it worth getting that much cdr, it are you better off just going for dps?

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

It’s definitely a balance between both. High DPS is as meaningless a number as the old “Floors Cleared” - clear speed is the true indicator of how effective your character is. It’s only because of the leaderboard that such a stat is hyped. (If they created a “Max HP” leaderboard, you’d feel HP is a lot more valuable too.)

If knocking down your twister CD to .5 sec is a ~100% DPS increase, then CDR is the way to go. Per affix slot, CDR is far more a cost- effective affix than any of the DPS stats, though in reality you want BOTH CDR and DPS of course.

Remember the above only holds true if abilities > autoattack damage, which is right now the case.

TL:DR - they scale off each other, but if you’re choosing between straight DPS increase and CDR, measure for any diminishing returns first (5% DPS vs 15% CDR, take the latter).

[quote=“primaeva”]It’s definitely a balance between both. High DPS is as meaningless a number as the old “Floors Cleared” - clear speed is the true indicator of how effective your character is. It’s only because of the leaderboard that such a stat is hyped. (If they created a “Max HP” leaderboard, you’d feel HP is a lot more valuable too.)

If knocking down your twister CD to .5 sec is a ~100% DPS increase, then CDR is the way to go. Per affix slot, CDR is far more a cost- effective affix than any of the DPS stats, though in reality you want BOTH CDR and DPS of course.

Remember the above only holds true if abilities > autoattack damage, which is right now the case.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I too have considered CDR as an affix, but I don’t see a point when I one-shot mostly everything. On the other hand, if I wanted to make my wizard be able to effectively handle bosses at level 8 difficulty (as opposed to level 4) while using +MF weapons, I would go for the CDR to be able to take them out just as fast. However, the effort it would take to fit another affix like this on every item would be strenuous… I wish they would have CDR as part of +% atk spd affix.

Any chance you could update the list?
I’m trying to find orb proc % at the moment.

Also, if these are epic values, what are the legend values?

25% for the orb proc and all the other proc except for stealth proc :I

the cap as stated from the other thread is 60%