Affix Positioning

I would like to suggest a feature to rearrange affixes.
Like Affix 1 will be move to Affix 2 or vice versa.
Well, it is not that important but it looks good and neat if you can rearrange it.

Yes. I like neat and organized as well. :smile:

[quote=“phkroo”]I would like to suggest a feature to rearrange affixes.
Like Affix 1 will be move to Affix 2 or vice versa.
Well, it is not that important but it looks good and neat if you can rearrange it.
[/quote]

This would affect the disenchant crystal way too much… you would just put the worst affixes on the bottom.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Im not I interested in a way to move them manually, I just wish they were uniform.

For example, Set affixes at top, then your sockets, then organized by rarity in descending fashion. Crystal, legend, epic and so on. Much easier to read and distinguish when your trying to make your ideal crafted pieces.

Suggested this idea few weeks ago to Steiger he said he agreed with this idea :wink:

Woot!

Woot![/quote]

Yeah definitely want this. Might integrate it into Crystal enchanting, where any time you use a crystal on an item it re-arranges the affixes to be more visually appealing.

Woot![/quote]

Yeah definitely want this. Might integrate it into Crystal enchanting, where any time you use a crystal on an item it re-arranges the affixes to be more visually appealing.[/quote]

Won’t this affect disenchant crystal too much?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Woot![/quote]

Yeah definitely want this. Might integrate it into Crystal enchanting, where any time you use a crystal on an item it re-arranges the affixes to be more visually appealing.[/quote]
Awesome. Seems like an easy enough way to implement it too.

Woot![/quote]

Won’t this affect disenchant crystal too much?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
What issues are you seeing, cause I can’t imagine how it would.

we already have a cs which specifically remove what you want to remove…
why would you use a low level cs to remove your wanted affix? it would not affect the enchanting though…
cheers for the affix re-positioning :smile:

OCDs unite?

This feature is confirmed for the next patch, 1.8 :smile: