After Level 200

Hey guys,

I just reached Level 200 and char level 99. So far I know that for further progress I have to go through the dropped Level maps.

Could someone please give me tips what is important, to keep gameplay satisfying regarding drops and difficulty level?

Thx
gimp

[quote=“gimpmaster”]Hey guys,

I just reached Level 200 and char level 99. So far I know that for further progress I have to go through the dropped Level maps.

Could someone please give me tips what is important, to keep gameplay satisfying regarding drops and difficulty level?

Thx
gimp[/quote]
test all the thing first, collect all information in forum and wiki. when u understand all the thing that u need to know and found the best build that benefit u the most. plan it. make it. test it until u satisfied with what u working on. lol.

Well, thx…there are a few questions left. ^^

1. where can i get maps with a level higher than 200? Everyone is talking about Level 500 or more…

2. so the only thing i supposed to do for now is farming maps below Level 200 to receive better equip?

Gimp

[quote=“gimpmaster”]Well, thx…there are a few questions left. ^^

1. where can i get maps with a level higher than 200? Everyone is talking about Level 500 or more…

2. so the only thing i supposed to do for now is farming maps below Level 200 to receive better equip?

Gimp[/quote]

Everytime you kill a carto, you get a map one floor higher.

Like, buy a level 200 map, kill carto, get 201 map. Rinse and repeat

1 Like

[quote=“gimpmaster”]Well, thx…there are a few questions left. ^^

1. so the only thing i supposed to do for now is farming maps below Level 200 to receive better equip?

Gimp[/quote]
Ocenyx already answer your first question so i will just skip to your second question.

yes, u need to grind but not for better equip but for better BASE equip and resources. there will be no use if u have Ă—100 defiant, nadroji and the other set if they all same. u need to craft.

1 Like

thx guys, helped me alot understanding the game.

why are my maps (> level201) disappearing after closing the game?

BG
gimp

[quote=“gimpmaster”]thx guys, helped me alot understanding the game.

why are my maps (> level201) disappearing after closing the game?

BG
gimp[/quote]

You will have to close the game after you kill the Carto and get his map, otherwise you will close the game without the next floor map.

thx, so if you close the game without killing the carto you lose your map? what happens if you have just one map level 450 left and it disappears? :angry:

do you have to run through all the levels again? :open_mouth:

gimp

[quote=“gimpmaster”]thx, so if you close the game without killing the carto you lose your map? what happens if you have just one map level 450 left and it disappears? :angry:

gimp[/quote]
u can just buy map at floor 200 and convert it. it can convert up until the highesf floor that u already reach.

2 Likes

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“gimpmaster”]thx, so if you close the game without killing the carto you lose your map? what happens if you have just one map level 450 left and it disappears? :angry:

gimp[/quote]
u can just buy map at floor 200 and convert it. it can convert up until the highesf floor that u already reach.[/quote]

You can do that if you are playing the beta version or when they release it officially.
If it’s the 1.8 you will have to run through all the floors again.

1 Like

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“gimpmaster”]thx, so if you close the game without killing the carto you lose your map? what happens if you have just one map level 450 left and it disappears? :angry:

gimp[/quote]
u can just buy map at floor 200 and convert it. it can convert up until the highesf floor that u already reach.[/quote]

You can do that if you are playing the beta version or when they release it officially.
If it’s the 1.8 you will have to run through all the floors again.[/quote]
damnn lol i forgot to ask him play on beta or official DQ haha

Thanks for make it clear for him

1 Like

oh, thx, playing the ios version 1.8 I guess.

edit: ok, I bought a map from the merchant, which has one level below the current map, just to be sure.

gimp :neutral_face: