An update on new things from Shiny Box

5 Likes

@tdaniel @SteigerBox :scream:

Oh, I’m blue now. Nevermind, carry on. :v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Who has been overdosing on blueberries? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Whoahh there, no more blues for you from now on…

Also, can the days be faster jeez I just wanna play the game already lmao

4 Likes

Is it going to be a flat price or a free game with an energy system and micro transactions?

2 Likes

I don’t care ether way, if it’s going to be a energy based game you guys will honestly probably make more money, which I know you need, I’d be happy to support that

2 Likes

Free (like DQ)
No energy system mechanics that I know of but there is progression by area and timed quest/tasks in the game.
We do have purchases in the game like we did with dq (no character slots this time :wink: )

8 Likes

Is there any way to make a donation for you guys

2 Likes

We really appreciate the offer! We are in the process of getting all that set up on our end along with some registration content as well.

5 Likes

Just noticed that friend @NUIQUE is no longer top of the arenas. Either his/her builds have been beaten , withdrawn or I’m in the banned league again :grin: I remember a few of us players asking the Devs to put us in the banned league last year. They oblidged. It was a hilarious two weeks :joy: I’m very looking forward to the new game @tdaniel

2 Likes

Man @tdaniel , i go away for a few months and everyone forgets about me…I’m gonna cry… sniff, sniff.

2 Likes

@dickwad everytime i see new players in the top spots i always wonder if somehow i got sent to the banned leagues…and then i see friendly faces and realize im just paranoid over nothing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We didn’t want to think about your absence…the pain was too much!!!

:star_struck: wb

4 Likes

Welcome back :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m baff!ed how I got away with my username after three years :joy:

3 Likes

Just googled “dickwad” . It means “foolish person” . I’m gutted :sob:

3 Likes

Probably @NUIQUE is taking a break to push his way in the Closed Beta Release, but that is just my speculation.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: Good stuff. Excited.

4 Likes

So is @NUIQUE testing something ? :thinking:

2 Likes