[Android] Googe Play - Quest

I downloaded the game from Google play store.
I use a samsung galaxy s5.
The game client version is 2.0.
I don’t have any such button on my main screen?

I also note I have downloaded the latest version which shows 2.1.0.3.
however in the game settings it says client version 2.0?

You need to have Google Play Games (also a google app) installed and “signed into” for this to show up.

That is server version number (the one in the game).

I’m logged in to Google Play, I’ve got the most recent download, but there’s an empty page for quests, and no controller icon to be found anywhere. are these Google Play quests still part of the game?

This is what I see in google play games

does not say 2.1.?.?

Also my league says season 1 beta and that picture a couple posts above says season 2 but google play says I’m up to date with dq

I also have the no quests prompt from play games when I start the game. Then it goes away and I have no google play button like those before me mentioned. Is there a fix I can’t find? Or is this still being fixed?

• thanks for your time, great game :slight_smile:

hello. I have a problem i have a quest which is complete and i can’t claim the reward;/

Same here i cant claim my rewards from finishing the quest

I also have issue with quests where they don’t accumulate ! Both weeks I have accepted gold quest last week it said I accumulated 468 gold when it was actually over 4 m !!! This week is slightly better in seeing around 47000 where it’s been c!oser to 1m so far…
It says I’ve completed experience and epic enemies so is seeing I’m doing them but just not the gold🤔

Update
Whilst I ha received bonuses for completing exp, elite kills & maps quests the collect gold NEVER seems to work !!! One day it states I have found 97000+ gold only to change to zero and again to 47000… when I check the amount my gold has increased its way past 1m so something is wrong - is anyone else seeing this ???

Also I say I receive the bonuses but I’ve yet to see them appear on the list like they do when you click on the free one for watching the ad.

PLEASE could the admin check this out and let us know

I have spoken with a few players (via support email and the google play reviews) that have experienced this issue. Of the four cases (not counting these listed here) 3 have been resolved successfully by updating both the Google Play App and the Google Play Games app.

In most cases Google Play automatically updates, however, if you have a rooted phone and and custom Android Operating System you can disable or install older version of the app.

When they updated, then restarted their device, when they logged into Google Play Games Services they received their award.

One player did not and I fixed that issue manually for them.

There very well could be an issue with the Quest system but on my end I have tested with the following devices and have had no problems with Gold Quest 1 - 4:
Nexus 9 Tablet running Android N preview
Nexus 5X running Android N preview
Moto X running android 5.x.x
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device with Android 6 (i believe)

This is not a very broad group of devices nor is it a large portion of the Android versions Dungeon Quest runs on.

If you have a specific concern and want me to research you can always reach me directly support@shinyboxgames.com.
PM me or respond to this forum post (I will get notified if any new replies are added).

Thanks!

Hi!

The about section only features the general “store description” from Google Play.

When we update the game we always have to add update notes. However for google play we are restricted to only using 500 characters for that update text.

In those cases we change the store description to have access to more characters.

I will make sure that I update the general description when the Battle Arena Season 2 Patch is released, thank you for pointing that out!

I play the game on a standard, up to date, non rooted Nexus 7 (2nd gen) and have just rebooted it after making sure the game is up to date & i’m sorry to say I see nothing - I am assuming of course that we would be given the option when to use the bonuses OR are they automatically added ??
The weird this with this was the fact that quests for the maps & epic enemies accumulated correctly as I did them, but gold collection didn’t - after 7 days (if I remember correctly) it said I only managed to get around 280k which didn’t tally up with the increase in my gold in the game (I was playing low level 200’s @ Mythic 2/3 using Hunter) which again if I remember correctly was in the order of a 2-3m enough to allow me to complete the gold quests… The other weird thing was this amount went up & down as I described in an earlier post.

Please all of you keep up the GREAT work I love this game & tbh something like this isn’t gonna stop me playing :slight_smile:

Cheers
Paul

Ok!

I do have a nexus 7 tablet, I will give that a try as well. I am going to create another set of quests for the next week, but until I get this figured out I will not add any gold quests.

Thanks for the info!!