Another Newbie Wizard

Hi Guys, i just picked up Dungeon Quest last week on an old tablet my GF gave me, i’ve always liked wizards in most games so i am playing one, hes level 35 at the moment.
I have been using a sword/tome combo, letting the enemies concentrate on my summons and throwing lots of piercing shots at them while they are concentrated, so hit many enemies at once.
I was wondering what everyone else had found as good combo’s for wizards?

Roam around the forum… lots of wizards build here.

[quote=“Huggysteve”]Hi Guys, i just picked up Dungeon Quest last week on an old tablet my GF gave me, i’ve always liked wizards in most games so i am playing one, hes level 35 at the moment.
I have been using a sword/tome combo, letting the enemies concentrate on my summons and throwing lots of piercing shots at them while they are concentrated, so hit many enemies at once.
I was wondering what everyone else had found as good combo’s for wizards?[/quote]

Yep a lot of people found nice wizard builds, just roam on the forum, search and do your own experience! you’re only lvl 35, you’ll get knowledge as long as you play often :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Huggysteve”]Hi Guys, i just picked up Dungeon Quest last week on an old tablet my GF gave me, i’ve always liked wizards in most games so i am playing one, hes level 35 at the moment.
I was wondering what everyone else had found as good combo’s for wizards?[/quote]

Yep a lot of people found nice wizard builds, just roam on the forum, search and do your own experience! you’re only lvl 35, you’ll get knowledge as long as you play often :dieter:[/quote]
+1. that what i mostly do… and ask if i dont really understand

#poorenglish.