Any suggestions for pvp build?

Right now I’m done at my pve build so I’m going to build for my pvp… Any suggestion enchantment? And I want flintlock MH

Put apocalypse mythic into your flintlock. Have timewarp as an offhand special spell. Shoot your bullets through the timewarp to increase damage.

4 Likes

But i think the golem will die easily

2 Likes

Not if your rogue has health point regeneration. It effects furies too.

3 Likes

Thank you and how about the green affix? I don’t know what affix is good at pvp

1 Like

If by green affix you are referring to eternal items then there’s an amulet called eternal divination. But otherwise I don’t like eternal items in PvP apart from lovely pets.

1 Like

No… I’m talking the green affix enchantment not the eternal item… Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

the problem is that there are a possible 7 Sets that can be on a PVP Build, but there are more than 7 Sets that are good on a PVP Set. it all depends on what kind of Build you want. if you do a Search :mag: on PVP Builds, you will see lots of different Sets used.

what I did was to read the Posts on PVP Builds, then made my own builds to see what I like to fight with. I still haven’t really found a good PVP Build that I like to fight with, and with players changing their Builds all of the time to make something better, a build that is good now might not be good later.

5 Likes