Any suggestions for this guys?

So i just got this ring while i was testing my warrior build with wizard ( my main ) as a hireling on floor 1018 and i didn’t expected that this new mythitech ring will dropped and it’s eternal :joy: ( i seriously wish that it dropped the legend version so i can get rid of the mirrorcast affix and replace with elemcritdmg or elemcrit :joy: ) and i was thinking whether i should put the mythstones endow , abyss , elixer and zenith or just make it an effective ring and put epic affixes ( but if i did the second option , i cant pur the +2 set ) What should i do guys?

3 Likes

Cant you add more sockets with that one crystal once you put effective on it?

3 Likes

Yes , i can put empty sockets on it using zircon IF its a normal ( legend ) version of an item , but in my case , its eternal , so once i make it to an effective ring , i cant put empty sockets on it anymore , only epic affixes using topaz

3 Likes

Rip, good to know

3 Likes

any build it is on should have at least 5+ Myth Stones on it, no matter which Items they are on, or it is just a waste. also, the Mirrorcast lets you cast a second spell free 45.5% of the time with a 1 second delay.

some of the Myth Stones are the same as Epic affixes, so you could go 4 Myth Stones or the Mythic Affix with 3 Epic Affixes.

for the +2 All Set, you could use an Item on the Neck that has Legend +2 All Set and then put a MS +2 All Set on the same item.

2 Likes

Wait , so you’re saying that if i keep that +2 set numbers on a nadroji amulet and put empty sockets , place an elixer mythstone , that stack? That’ll make all of my set affixes on rank (5) ?

2 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

if you have a Normal/Epic/Legend/Crystal affix on an item, and then put a myth stone with the same affix on the same item, you can double up. like a Crystal Attack speed and myth stone attack speed on a Ring.

if you have a myth stone on an item, you can’t put any affix of any kind that is the same as the myth stone on the same item. an item with an attack speed myth stone won’t let you roll attack speed on that same item. you’ll just be wasting crystals. (I did that recently. spent 20-30 crystals before I realized I had the same MS on the item. :sob:). in this case, just take off the MS, roll the affix, then replace the MS.

you can’t have 2 of the same Myth Stone on the same Item.

@desperate_enuf short answer is yes.

3 Likes