Anyone remembered the prenerfed Guideshot? Can we have a set affix for that?

It’s not so much that we’d never make a… let’s say turn based RPG… for example. It’s just that we’d want some sort of interesting take on it that sets it apart more clearly compared to other games in the same genre, or to make our own version that’s available on a different platform (like how DQ was inspired by D2, and at the time there wasn’t that much for Diablo-like ARPGs on mobile).

It’s nearly impossible to make something outside an existing genre, but it’s possible to take fun systems from various genres and combine them in a hopefully complimenting way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Because I know that you guys, like me are “A man of culture as well” :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Im gonna be the first to say it now! DQ RPG confirmed!:laughing:

I understand. Kinda like How I miss the battle system of Chrono Cross where you can mix in attacks and spells based on remaining moves left on a turn(deal 3 lvl1 hits then cast a spell).

Or something like FF8 where the party has no mana, can gets spells from opponents and virtually no cost* to play them flashy Guardian Force.

Imagine they’re fightin Ignis there and the guardian force theyre using was Lightning Malum and Ice Nix(but dont imagine him in those sexy poses please!)

*you are winding down till you get to summon a GF. Any attacks at you will damage the GF’s Hp and if it goes zero you cant use him/her until recovery.

3 Likes

For dq2, make death loss of exp… stop making exp gains stop after 100 irrelevant! make exp based off level/floor obviously, Creates longer gameplay. The best or smartest thing u done was make pet drops so hard, truly it’s why I play as a non specific pvp guy. Cmon man, u made a epic game with no boss! Who does that?! I dont understand ppl that have problems going a far as they want, theres 1 skill @studenT said it best infinity floor… crushing flames makes climbing irrelevant, give them 500T life, dead… do not do that please please make climbing meaningful !!! Or u could update dq1with landscapes or bosses :sweat_smile: or atleast give me a tmog to buy haha

1 Like

I agree on this, much like what prenerfed-plagued(or was it poison cloud crit, I forgot) did made a shake in the meta that almost everyone is suggesting using that build like what we are seeing now with CF. Further research is needed on which affix should be nerfed though(CF or Crushing Blow)

Lets think small here, I like that idea too but I dont think my phone’s memory can handle even near infinite floor zone. Maybe a TD style game mode where you fight waves and waves of increasingly difficult enemies per turn then maybe throw in some epic bosses. Probably expect this less likely on DQ1 though…

As for me, can we integrate secret portals on floors? Think something like a hidden zone with enemies and chests that we can go in and out as the part of the floor. Or how about a town where we can do transactions to shops and decorate the town with achievements that anyone can visit via online like animal crossing :grin:

1 Like

Hell no, this isn’t soda dungeon, that games garbage like the rest of those games, earn and fight your way!! Ffs man dont compare dq to td, as a gamer ur wayyy in left field :man_shrugging:t4: I’m assuming your throwing out suggestions but NO… idk if the devs are money grabbers or actually legit developers, I havent researched them that hardcore and I wont :man_shrugging:t4: suggestions like urs is to convenient for afk phone gamers…

Your right tho, a town be nice, not sure why it be useful, what they have here is damn near genius, 3 years ago :joy:

1 Like

Imagin todd Howard owning shineybox, Activision calling the shots, I 100 percent support the these guys! Update soon please!!

2 Likes

We have worked for both of those folks…Todd Howard and Activision…but that was before Shiny Box oh the stories we could tell :smile:

Forum post coming tomorrow…but not about ACTV or the house that Daggerfall built…but stuff from us instead!

4 Likes