Are we able to continue our DQ1 progress in DQ2?

Are we able to continue our DQ1 progress in DQ2?

DQ2 will a totally different game. So I don’t think so.

1 Like

I believe that DQ wont carry over to DQ2, the Dev’s have said that it will be a different game. we call it DQ 2, so I am guessing that it might be a multi player version of DQ, with a storyline. it will be interesting to see what parts of DQ have an influence on DQ2, and if DQ2 has some of the feel of DQ.

basically, they will be two different games, with DQ2 being a big step forward from DQ.

I think the crafting element will transfer over

I can’t help but wonder what DQ2 is going to be like. I am sure that some of the Single Player Mechanics of DQ will become the foundation of some of the Multi Player Mechanics of DQ2.

I have played Neverwinter Nights & Diablo, and Adventure Quest Worlds. I remember games like Ever Quest. things are different and similar in all games like these. and being a reader, I have seen a lot of other versions of games that have different ways of powering up your Character. even going through Google Play Store, you see a lot of games with different ways of leveling & powering up a Character. seeing how the Dev’s make DQ2 have the feel of DQ while making it unique or different from other games is what is making the wait exciting.

1 Like

Well diablo and diablo 2 shared 2 same characteristics. Crafting and character creating. Diablo ended when you killed diablo. Diablo 2 when you killed the highest boss Baal you progressed to do the same quests at an higher difficulty with better loot. And so on. When you complete the highest difficulty then you just crafted by targeting bosses with multiple player basis with the idea that everyone grabs as much as they can hoping for a good item. Luck was increased by the number of players. At any time a player could hostile you in game and so you could fight if you choose. In hard core game the character that died is erased and all there items becomes the property of opponents. In player V monster when you died your character is gone. So start again lol

1 Like

Now on soft core mode you would just resurrect your character and keep your gear and level etc. The winner in PvP would just get an useless trophy… Your characters ear.

1 Like

I only ever had one hard core character. A summoner with an army of fifty.

1 Like