Arena

is there gonna be a system that makes it so ppl in common doesnt fight ppl in mythic

The matchmaking system right now is actually pretty good. It is possible you can fight people in mythic because your league rank is completely separate from your MMR (matchmaking rating).

If you go read the FAQ post it describes it in more detail.

Do not fear, it works really well IMO :smile:

So why don’t you just take out the leagues and base everything on mmr? I know that system from League of Legends and it seems to bring more disadvantages than advantages with it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

[quote=“shutnic”]So why don’t you just take out the leagues and base everything on mmr? I know that system from League of Legends and it seems to bring more disadvantages than advantages with it.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’m starting to agree. It’s almost as if winning a difficult match actually hurts me, because then my MMR goes up and i fight harder opponents and can’t gain league points anymore

Lol ranked the people by the elo system long time ago.
The prob there was elo isnt made for teams. Elo is a common System in chess. To rank people not teams elo is realy good. Wich is pretty similar to mmr.
Problem i see is the bonus system. How to bring rewards like the optical thing in. By reching a elo about number xxxx? Maybe someone of the devs could think about it.

On the other hand i realy like the leauges. Example for “bad " players”
He will got a bad mmr and have to do tons of matches to climb league up. But whatever he do as long as he plays he can reach that. Motivation for lower mmrs.

MMR with the current point system:

Win 10 matches. Gain 25 points. Lose 11th. Lose 15 point. Rinse, repeat

[quote=“ocenyx”]MMR with the current point system:

Win 10 matches. Gain 25 points. Lose 11th. Lose 15 point. Rinse, repeat[/quote]

This. This. This. Exactly this!

It hinders you greatly to win that 11th match and is a massive flaw in the current system