[Ask] Jester and Amber

I know it feels inappropriate (for me, at least) to make a new thread eversince bunny syndrome, but the urge to ask this is too hard to be contained.
So, here we go.

(Jester)

• Is jester rolling type of gear class pool a fixed one? (e.g. hammer to flintlock to wand, sword to chakram to staff). I spent jester to convert warrior plaguebringer hammer to wizard class, and it turned out to be a mage sword. (I thought it will be a staff, since both have same characteristic, heavy and slow but hurting). if it is not a fixed roll, I wanna spend more jesters, to convert it to some class, and convert it back to wizard hoping it will be a staff.

(Amber)

• Is the MH/OH special skill available for certain type of weapon a fixed pool too? I once try too change my hammer special to whirlwind, and find none, only meteor and twister. unfortunately, during this process, I canā€™t cancel it, so I press home button and kill DQ process, I restart the game and poof, my Amber is gone (possibly a bug)

thank you, and sorry if this is a repost.
[emoji4]

DQ rocks!

Itā€™s fixed by type, so in your example, a hammer will always convert to sword.

The Special is not fixed, and can be any special available in game. The reason you lost your Amber is because itā€™s consumed immediately, not after you make your choice. The choice pool is usually 1/4 of your available choices.

can we not have cancel button in Amber like Kyanite can?
if it is meant to be that way to prevent abuse or whatsoever, It will be just fine for me.
[emoji4]

can we not have cancel button in Amber like Kyanite can?
if it is meant to be that way to prevent abuse or whatsoever, It will be just fine for me.
[emoji4][/quote]

Yeah, itā€™s meant to stop abuse hehe. Thereā€™s meant to be some randomization.

answered, thank you.

umm, may I suggest you to lock any answered thread like this one, to prevent ā€˜abuseā€™ too?
just a suggestion tho.
[emoji16]

Are you talking about Jasper?

Because JesteR is a tester actually, so itiā€™s kinda weird :laughing:

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]Are you talking about Jasper?

Because JesteR is a tester actually, so itiā€™s kinda weird :laughing:[/quote]

Even weirder for me to sign in and see me linked to someone called amber, and supposedly doing a Q&A like some late night phone in on a radio station :wink:

ā€œAsk jester and amber on KBL 97.3 FM will be right back after a message from our sponsorsā€

1 Like

wtf, y did I write it as Jester!?!?!? Iā€™m sorry, kinda have a hard day lately. this must be because of bunny syndrome.
#alibi

hahahaha.

sorry for Jester guy tho.
[emoji13]