Battle Arena Crafts Analysis; And What is Your Favorite Craft?

Good to know you are aware and acted upon it.
Fraud is everywhere.

1 Like

@NUIQUE dont have much time to play right now. im planning to purchase another slot. time to experiment some Rogue build for arena.

4 Likes

Lost 10 games on bus from work got demoted to div six. First two games I played at home I got an eternal chest followed by a legend. Edging on eternal 3. I’m going to demote my character my character to normal league then climb back up :thinking:

1 Like

@Bizarro_Stormy just died at the annoying hands of your ricochet rogue :upside_down_face: I noticed that while your build was lightning based your amulet was ice based and I got frozen. Tried a similar idea in the past but it was ussless.

1 Like

New build… That is interesting, how you lose this battle ?

I did not wish to giveaway 2v2 MMR but regardless, that is the strongest Discordance Twister I have seen by far.

You gonna update your toon anytime soon?

I got it,thanks.
Sad to say my account got banned.
Still waiting the devs reply.

Wait, your account too?

@Necus
@Mandelbrot

I was flagged about 4 months ago. I know how you feel.

You will both be probably fine.

Crazy how anyone got flagged so easy…

2 Likes

I love one piece, my fav anime ^^

well, either someone didn’t like losing or new players who don’t know the difference between properly Crafted PVP Build and Cheat PVP Builds.

1 Like

Ohhh!!! have you had your Furies in your Timewarp and had their DMG go up? they look like they are ranged. and I can’t remember if this was discussed before, sorry.

Hard to tell because furies charge out of time warp radius and towards enemy. .Going to test it on dummy now.

Hahahahaha :heart_eyes: Oh yes it does :sunglasses: Oh by the way just killed me a cheater

1 Like

Pretty arena pictures

2 Likes

Furies…
Furies everywhere…
:smirk:

I envy you.
Maybe I should get back to my furies now.

2 Likes

I am still flagged…, but I can say most of this cheaters are weak, but thats not all… 30-40% of them are NO cheaters, they don’t even have modified items, so Idk why they are flagged too…

I can’t even upload or download my character on DQ cloud, Idk why… I hope the support bring me back to normal arena one day…

1 Like