Best Android game EVER! :P

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for in a portable game! To me this is better than Dungeon Defenders! Finally, a game where I can spend money without feeling like I had to! Usually the second I can see a game forcing me to buy ridiculously overpriced IAPs I delete them. This, however was a breath of fresh air! Being an older gamer (33) I saw DLC start as free expansion packs which were almost the size of the original game, to DLC that’s about $5 for a pallet swapped costume(or worse like a headband and $5 for each remaining piece) or $50 for some gems (which you’ll need $500 worth to do anything with). Needless to say I went nuts here, I bought about 40 mil in gold, a few char slots, and vanity stuffs galore! AND I WAS HAPPY DOING IT! So few are the times I feel money is well spent and well earned! I will continue to support you guys as often as I can and hope to see lots of great stuff in the future! Haven’t touched anything else on my phone, 360, ps4, ps3, 3ds, laptop etc since I got it and I hope I enjoy it this much months from now! Side note-this game made me spend about 2 hours getting my old ps3 controller so I could connect it to my note 3 (dual shock 4 doesn’t work wirelessly :frowning: ), just so I could play more comfortably! This game and Path of Exile(for PC) will forever be in my top tier. Both felt like labors of love, were intelligently designed, beautiful, deep, and the purchases felt like donations as they were mostly cosmetic or a small boost, nothing game-breaking. Or nothing you could buy into top tier over night even with thousands of dollars. Oh and thanks to the community as well (Diieter, CentraBPM) , dove straight into the guides, which were VERY welcome since the game’s so deep and there’s no knowledge to be found elsewhere. Y’all rock!

1 Like

Pfffft, your nothing but a young pup :wink:

Never had to buy gold here, the game isn’t enough “gold sink” but in 1.6 you’ll have a lot of things in which you’ll spend your gold, especially the Crystals (3 crystals + xxxx gold = 1 crystal of the higher rank) and at highest crystals it’ll be a gold sink!
So keep your gold, you’ll need these 40m golds! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a lot of future features will need gold too, and that’s great because before 1.5 no one needed that much gold and no one’s building “goldfind” stuff as we already have the max by “challenges” etc… the #1 of gold on the server was around 150m gold if i’m right (Steiger told me) pretty impressive isn’t it? :smile:

Me too, I didn’t really need these slots (but still using them as mules) but as we have not that much things to buy in $ I said “3$ is nothing let’s doing it!” same thing for the vanity stuff!

Me too, as the game isn’t IAP focused, it’s a pleasure to spend few $ to help the staff and to help them to improve the game

:astonished: Thanks, that’s great to have some (positive) feedbacks, it motivates to do some more :wink:
And I like to see players becoming stronger, so they can share their experiences and things =)

Don’t hesitate to ask anything :wink:

Haha thanks for the welcome!

This made me LOL, thanks and I’m glad I’m not the only one!

And yea Diieter, I will gladly absorb any teachings you choose to throw out! Also glad to know others feel the same way about the game in general.

[quote]Never had to buy gold here, the game isn’t enough “gold sink” but in 1.6 you’ll have a lot of things in which you’ll spend your gold, especially the Crystals (3 crystals + xxxx gold = 1 crystal of the higher rank) and at highest crystals it’ll be a gold sink!
So keep your gold, you’ll need these 40m golds! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a lot of future features will need gold too, and that’s great because before 1.5 no one needed that much gold and no one’s building “goldfind” stuff as we already have the max by “challenges” etc… the #1 of gold on the server was around 150m gold if i’m right (Steiger told me) pretty impressive isn’t it? :smile:[/quote]

Dude totally, I spend some here and there, but since I’m barely like 49 or something, I try not to spend much as I figure money will be more plentiful, and enchanting more costly at higher levels. I also saw the upcoming updates will have those stones in them, and I love this cuz it means maybe I can craft an epic item with the skin I want and the skills! Right now I’m loving Wrath, Sprint, and Torrent with crushing blow!

Also if we had a Dalek pet I’d pay for it right now! Or even better, we could have to grind for the parts, I’d totally spend a month+ putting together an army of DESTROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!

1 Like

[quote=“effing”]

Dude totally, I spend some here and there, but since I’m barely like 49 or something, I try not to spend much as I figure money will be more plentiful, and enchanting more costly at higher levels. I also saw the upcoming updates will have those stones in them, and I love this cuz it means maybe I can craft an epic item with the skin I want and the skills! Right now I’m loving Wrath, Sprint, and Torrent with crushing blow![/quote]

Indeed, crystals and Mythstones will be awesome and allow you to craft your items the way you want (as long as you loot some of them ofc), but the possibilities will be almost endless! =)
Wrath, spring and torrent? You’re playing warrior for sure :stuck_out_tongue:
But in 1.6 you’ll be able to get them on wizards and rogues =)

Yeah I’m not the only one who know what is a Dalek, I’m glad to know it! You’re the 2nd I met here who know what is a Dalek! Want them as familiar also ahah :laughing:

already got lacerate on my rogue:) equipped a warrior pet on her :smiley: Not sure if it works though

Offtopic: In another topic we have agreed on a doge with tentacles (dont even ask…), now it’s Daleks :smiley:

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”]
But in 1.6 you’ll be able to get them on wizards and rogues =)

[/quote]

already got lacerate on my rogue:) equipped a warrior pet on her :smiley: Not sure if it works though

Offtopic: In another topic we have agreed on a doge with tentacles (dont even ask…), now it’s Daleks :smiley:[/quote]

THIS! ahahah… this guy is nuts!