Best Build for rogue

Ahh okay

Thanks! but having +5000 weapon damage epic affix may cause much crystal

Use angelic and larimar only. Dont use topaz

ahhh thanks for the tip! What are the chances that you can get +5000 weapon dmg?

If you donā€™t get the affix you want, reroll with sapphire.

To answer your question I think there are about 30 general epic affixes + 20-24 class specific epic affixes, so depending on what class is rolling, around 50 possible affixes per roll. Sapphire is your friend :wink:

OHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I accidentally sell the flintlock dafuq

What the?! Y u sell it hahah have u undone it?.. Anyways i need a video!!!

Anyway, I find it again! hahaha

1 Like

Lol good for u hahah legend chackrams are all i find hahah and whenever i find a flintlock i dont like it hahaha

Glad u found your flintlock :smile:

I just finished a PVP Chakbomb build. Please lemme know if you battle her & send stats :+1:t2:

2 Likes

sounds like a Star Wars battle droid :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks @tdaniel been working on this build all weekend. Fun to play this toon. Finally got her to EL1 a few mins ago. Didnā€™t have to far to go since my warrior did most of the leg work a few weeks ago.

You guys did a great job with this game. Been hooked for 6 months, longest Iā€™ve played any iOS app. So many different ways to customize toons, new gear every few months, 2 very different ways to play (PVE & PvP). Pretty solid! Best loot based game Iā€™ve played since Diablo II.

DQII introduction @ KublaCon 5-26-17 ?!?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for comparing us to D2ā€¦I SUPER :heart: that game! I am glad to hear iOS players still find our game too!!

Never noticed it while surfing the App Store. Fortunately I saw this article and then searched for it on iOS.

http://appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-diablo-clone

Glad I found it !!!

Thanks for the link! When we are looking for places to advertise for other games we will keep them in mind.

dmg is fine but softy

Thanks Eater!

Yeah I faced Eater twice yesterday with good result when I was in control but wonder how she does on AI. I wish the AI Control test opponent had more health so I can see how my toon reacts. I tried to make her stay ranged rather than pounce on opponent because she is more OP than tanky. Sounds like she didnā€™t do well. Can you send stats screenshot? I have one of Eater if it helps you as well.

Also, did meteor ever hit your toon? I been testing various procs on her. Meteor & earthshatter had good dmg but they rarely hit.

you try storm? about AI setting its pushing to much atk atk atk all the way

Storm was gonna be my next proc if meteor tanked. Was worried the AOE might be too small though. But if meteor is missing on AI Iā€™ll switch to storm.

Re toon attacking, is it vault sheā€™s spamming? I had avoid nme set to 35 so surprised she did thatā€¦again if the AI test had more health I wouldnā€™t need to bug w these questions :wink:

TY 4 ur help!!!