Best class? wiz/war/rouge?

Warriors are weak? Surely you can’t be serious.

All classes can be very powerful, in capable hands.

1 Like

I dunno about you but I like my warrior hireling. Best hireling. Also how can you say a class that gets free +150% damage weak? not including Zealous’ boost.[/quote]

nah why other players prefer to use rouge and wiz…i dnt have hirelings playing 792 floor ep8 using wiz…but my past char is warrior playing 300 floor ep8 grrrrr…

Because they like the playstyle. Both wiz and rogue are easy to use and versatile. There are only so many ways you can go melee.

Lets look at Dota for example. Pudge has been one of the most popular heroes in the game. Yet he makes little to no impact in competitive games. Even in public games he has under 50% win rate. Yet still popular.

Because they like the playstyle. Both wiz and rogue are easy to use and versatile. There are only so many ways you can go melee.

Lets look at Dota for example. Pudge has been one of the most popular heroes in the game. Yet he makes little to no impact in competitive games. Even in public games he has under 50% win rate. Yet still popular.[/quote]

hahaha im a pudge use…yeah defintly your absolutly right!!!

For me Rouge

but my skill are combination of wiz and warrior :slight_smile:
ilove this version b’coz of “identity” to boost the other skill dmg…

why i choose rouge?
b’coz of there skill, like vault and viel talent only that why i use it hehehe…

1 Like

Does anyone here can do a 1000B crit. damage? :smile:

I in general love to play as a warrior i tried to play a a wizard and as a rogue but i keep coming back to warrior
i love the horn it’s amazing and although people don’t like the sword
i do really like the sword
ok the whirlwind skill is amazing (axe) but i love the sword and throwsword is not as bad as people say
i love the talent wrath and with hp and mp leech you can just keep running with your horn and wrath just killing everything in your way

hope they buff the sword so more people will appreciate this weapon

[quote=“Wangjamie”]
ok the whirlwind skill is amazing (axe) but i love the sword and throwsword is not as bad as people say[/quote]

Throw sword is amazing. I recommend trying it at lv40 Heroic skill + Taunt OH Special and Living Force set. You will see how amazing it is. You will do BILLIONS of damage with enough monsters.

will try that when i get the set Unities thanks for recommending :mrgreen:

I just started a warrior in my opinion at.the start is it a little weak but now playing.it on lvl 20 i think.it will be my fav char

Thaste warrior is really underrated but with throwsword taunt assault wrath and horn torrent it is a perfect tank with hp mp leech

i agree warrior is the best…for me zealotry +hammer+shield+spellsword good right?