Best class? wiz/war/rouge?

BEST CLASS? WIZ/WAR/ROUGE? waaaa so hard to pick a good class…

I think there is no “best” really, it all depends on your preference and style of gameplay.
I’m more of a rogue type. :wink:

1 Like

I prefer aoe way with some ranks.
Warrior with torrent.
Wizard with storm, twister, meteor
Rogue with Scattershot?

Play style and gear seem to dominate the class choice.

If you get awesome wizard gear play a wizard, good rogue gear play a rogue, etc.

Example: my rogue uses storm procs for aoe. My wizard has better single target dps. So I run them both. The rogue is the hireling right now.

-Gybe

nah…you guys are lying hahaa…as i read your reply…u guys prefered to wiz and rouge…how about warrior??

I have played as warrior for long period of time (up to release 1.7)
The updated set affix Vampric Touch increase much hp and bleed damage but the amount of healing(from bleeding of enemies) is decreased. Vampric Touch remove regeneration of hp from character.

Talent suffering of warrior can make enemies miss in attack.

Does unexpectedcasting use autotarget setting? It seems to me that it is much easier to kill more dangerous enemies with autotarget off.

Prefer =/= Best.

Do you know what is the best Wizard skill? Pierce. No, one uses it though. =/ The amount of damage it can do is so much higher than Guidedshot…

People like to use Extra Attack Chance affix. Guess what? It is not so good and has many flaws.

more wiz and rouge user…where are the player who use warrior??ahahaha warrior forgotten

Warriors are noobs. Thats why I’m a warrior. :smile:

1 Like

wiz only ))

Rogue all the way.
Not “the best” class, I just like the Rogue/Assassin/Ranger playstyle the most. :smile:

Second will be Warrior. Least, Merlin.

I’m sorry I can’t choose, each on has its own different merits.

Wizard was my first char, he will always hold a special place in my heart, perfect rolled gear by abusing the upload/download method.

Secondly came warrior, but I only made him the day before rogue patch, I was speed levelling him to get to 99, but shelved him at 64 and concentrated on rogue, I was not very active on forum then, so did not even know rogue patch was imminent.

At level 7 on rogue I looted a legend chakram, and from the very first cast of it, I fell in love with her. I changed from chakram to pistols several times a day, enjoying both play styles, bows back then were lame, really lame, even daggers were a billion times better, and daggers were dire to say the least.
The weather was hot, and it was during summer vacation, ( gotta love working in a college, as you get the same vacation as the students :wink: ) but not being salaried I got the option to pick up some work doing security at the college, 12 hour shifts, supposedly watching CCTV gave me 12 hours a day DQ time :wink: I had 8 weeks solid of this, before returning back to term time job, so me and the rogue spent more hours together, than me and the missus did :mrgreen:

Lastly I returned to warrior, got to 99 and to this day I play him as my main while at work.

If it was absolutely imperative that I had to say which is best, I would have to say rogue, but only very very marginally.

Its fastly approaching summer vacation time at college again, so erm … Ummm … Steiger, I need a new class to keep me occupied :wink: lol

1 Like

1+. Awesome JesteR^ :laughing:

[quote=“JesteR”]
Its fastly approaching summer vacation time at college again, so erm … Ummm … Steiger, I need a new class to keep me occupied :wink: lol[/quote]

Melee Wizard or Ranged Warrior :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“JesteR”]
Its fastly approaching summer vacation time at college again, so erm … Ummm … Steiger, I need a new class to keep me occupied :wink: lol[/quote]

Melee Wizard or Ranged Warrior :smile:[/quote]

Meh :frowning: not the answer I was hoping for :wink: lol

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“JesteR”]

Melee Wizard or Ranged Warrior :smile:[/quote]

Meh :frowning: not the answer I was hoping for :wink: lol[/quote]

How about this… we’re working some features coming soon-ish that will encourage you to build your characters differently, maybe that will help!

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“JesteR”]

Melee Wizard or Ranged Warrior :smile:

Meh :frowning: not the answer I was hoping for :wink: lol[/quote]

How about this… we’re working some features coming soon-ish that will encourage you to build your characters differently, maybe that will help![/quote]

Ooooh, mighty morphing power ranged warrior it is then :wink:
“Go go power ranged warrior” :smiling_imp:

Pffft… who wants to play a ranged warrior. Warriors are for getting up close and personal, looking the baddies right in the eye, and telling them to kiss their bottoms goodbye, just before slicing them in two.

im a warrior lover…but why warrior here in DQ are too weak? in other online rpg games warrior is the best… how sad…DQ have forgotten warrior huhuhhu :cry:

I dunno about you but I like my warrior hireling. Best hireling. Also how can you say a class that gets free +150% damage weak? not including Zealous’ boost.