Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

@GermanyPro. I do not have big problems with immortals as of the moment. Problem is with other ranged attack users.

I am looking for an all-rounder.

@NUIQUE did i heard all rounder that can kill them all? :eyes:

2 Likes

Woah @kiane_zaine. Edited. Haha.

Well if that is possible I will be happy to get one.

@NUIQUE which opponent gives you a hard time? @flasher13?

As of the moment yeah. Everyone’s mmr around me increased lately while mine dropped. I’ll be leaving you div1 guys soon. Haha.

@NUIQUE use your HDR build. use storm. there’s a Spot there that you can cast Storm against his Rogue. use charge and cast storm/bleed dmg and run. @flasher13’s AI is moving. so the storm will engulf him to death. thats what i did on my video.

2 Likes

Thanks homie. But I cannot do major overhauls on my build this time. And it seems unfair that I am soliciting help from everyone to take on one of our bros here. Hahaha. Cheers.

3 Likes

Makes me think of Dogpile on the Rabbit… Enjoy

3 Likes

@Mr_Scooty LMAO!

4 Likes

@NUIQUE proud of you​:point_right: but hhmm… Am steel ready to deffends my honor.:smile: huhuhuhu’ congrats.

2 Likes

You wait for my warrior my friend. He is just looking for his lost dog. After which:

1 Like

mine has gone for some reason. its like doing a clear data or something. but i didn’t. the last upload i did was my rogue is on Mythic. damn. whats happening on earth now? :frowning:

and my post about this couple of minutes ago was vanished. hmmmmm…

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine what’s wrong. Your account not DL ohh😮 joymhel20 was vanish. Just PM sir @tdaniel or try to post in support.

2 Likes

@kiane_zane

As of this moment.

1 Like

my account was back. but something is not right here.

@HawkEye @NUIQUE @tdaniel am i in the wrong side of the Bed? :frowning: whats goin’ on guys? :frowning:

Common League? i hope that this will not lead to a Ban. :frowning:

3 Likes

@kiane_zaine Ma friend I’m so sad for your setuation.:cry: If @D_MESSIAH my best friend was gone I’m felling so …crying​:sob: so sir @tdaniel try your best for ma friend kiane_zaine support my BFF. That the game is powerful it will bring kiane_zaine to its unusual happyness.:cry:

2 Likes

It looks like a glitch because the game perceives you as a newcomer when you logged in again. I got banned once but it did not look like this.

Homie. Try fight just once so as maybe to refresh the server. Might work

1 Like

@NUIQUE TCC my partner was vanish am so sad😢 for this.
56450576_2297720353676980_722888539750006784_n
@kiane_zaine
Partner the GOD is be with you just we pray.:pray:

2 Likes

Woah @HawkEye!

@kiane_zaine will eventually be back. You’ll see.