Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

yikes, the numbers are getting bigger!! @Mr_Scooty has become the Mad Experimenter!!! :man_scientist: :test_tube:

3 Likes

@kiane_zaine, @HawkEye, @Mr_Scooty.

I want to keep this to myself but i know you will eventually notice. So, do you mind sharing a seat with a cute girl boys? :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@NUIQUE welcome!!! :clap::clap:

HAHAHA omfg someone reversed this wholesome moment into “that’s good now get off my podium” crying 

3 Likes

Olympian Test Damage Experiment = 11.38M

4 Likes

My phone crashed and my brain froze trying to figure out the medium of attack used.

Excellent work @Mr_Scooty!!!:crown:

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty your the best :clap:
12802737_155531384837002_2595894627176562318_n

6 Likes

:eyes: :unamused::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::hot_face::cold_face::exploding_head::scream::rage::ghost::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::skull_and_crossbones:.:broken_heart::anger:.

so @Mr_Scooty has reached double digit Million DMG for Arena…I came up with some cool names for these powerful Builds and Tests he has made, but after seeing 11.38M (Deadly), I think it is time for a new Build Name…The Frankenstein Build!!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

More experimentation.

Olympian Damage = 13.62M

3 Likes

tenor
R.I.P. Copy Ninja 2019-2019👀

Excellent again @Mr_Scooty! :crown:

3 Likes

got my new device Xiaomi Pocophone F1… sorry for being inactive these past few days. guys please tell me what you think about this Device.

3 Likes

I hope someone tell me the basic of this build… ahahaha…

2 Likes

Round one…lol loving it.

2 Likes

Now I’m guessing that the build is totally offensive ( a proverbial glass cannon )

1 Like

well, if @Mr_Scooty gets up to 20M DMG, I think I will just slink on back down to Normal League where I belong!!! :t_rex: vs :bug:

3 Likes

Now is the time to push @Golem

1 Like

Last test with Olympian. Based on theory I can get 15M but the hit below is close enough. Sorry @Golem but 20M hit is outside realm of possibilities.

Olympian Final Damage = 14.57M

5 Likes

Any way look us great :slowparrot:
This is the best DMG history of this game the build with you Sir. @Mr_Scooty
58377329_1000211656855121_8543924445603954688_n
:heart_eyes: you are the legendary player of this game. :handshake:

5 Likes

even if you figure in the +/- 25% DMG range? or was that one of the higher Deadly Crits? still, I guess this means I don’t have to slink back on down to Normal League.

Theory wise, how would your Olympian 15M Build fare against your Aswang DPS: NaN Build? hmm, now that I think about it, it would just get to Infinite Billion faster, since it is starting with a possible 15M base Deadly Crit.

the Dev’s must be spinning in their Cubicle Chairs after reading these posts! :dizzy_face: :tornado:

2 Likes

Thank you @HawkEye That’s a great compliment.

@Golem craft your PvP build and push through division 1. You and @dickwad should be number 1& 2 player in division 1. Inspiration song for you below - please turn up your volume. Hopefully the arena reset will be coming soon.

5 Likes