Best way to loot insolence?

Im dying to know the best way to loot this. Do i have to stay on 200? Or move up. Im on F600 m3

any floor past 200, so 201 or higher. only drops from Epic+ monsters (Orange aura monsters). Nadroji Set helps improve drops of rare Items from Powerful monsters.

2 Likes

Also, it’s worth noting that you can also use jasper to get insolence, since all three classes have it as a drop, with the exact same affixes. I’ve had it happen to be a number of times with various legends over the years.

2 Likes

Even though it reads “past floor 200,” Insolence can be found on floor 200 itself. Important to note since this means you can repeat the floor as needed, without a map, which means rushing the shrines is a useful strategy if you have Hunter mythic or ascension.

3 Likes

Farmed there last night. Ill keep farmning. Hope it drops. Huhu

Got no insolence bro. Huhu im on flr700 i go bck down to 200 just for that insolence xD

thx @DJC .

@Demm when farming for a certain Item, it’s best to do it on the lowest floor necessary because the monsters are easier than on higher floors. just make sure you buy a floor 700 map before you go down to 200 so you can go back after you get the Insolence.

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Got mine as well HAHAHA on floor 700 huuu

Meet my Poison Insolence Skull

2 Likes