Best weapons

Is it this one ? :d dont have ruby and obsidian crystall to make it more powerfull beh :cry:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2vij5 … sp=sharing

No it isn’t.

ASPD capped to 60%, why would you going higher

lol I play this a week or 2 so I dont know everything,this game is addicting :smiley:

2 week and you’ve already this kind of perfect stuff? :dieter:

As I can tell from the background, it seems he’s only focusing on improving his weapon/s… completely reasonable for the given time frame. I beieve he got lucky with his drops.

@OP:

Remove attack speed affixes… those are a waste.

Better go 50% on crystal affix + 4x 2.5% attack speed from natures to reach the cap.

Rolling perfect Epic affixes is quite easy compared to Crystal and legend affixes. Thanks to new Legend mechanics, Multiattack will always be maxed.

By “perfect stuff” I was mostly talking about all the crystals he got + lvl100 on his character + rolling perfect stats (even with u/l exploit it’s taking time)

lol I play this more than 5 hours a day ,yes I had many luck getting eternals and this crystall sword but my eternal are for rogue and it sucks…still I need to get to lv 99 and pass over floor 200

Dude you are crazy lucky!! You have played for less than two weeks and already found a crystalline weapon or an obsidian to make it! It is also really hard to get an item level 100 weapon when you are not level 99 and have not even reached floor 200 yet! Add that to the 20 or so emeralds to make it a 25 quality weapon and you must have some really nice farming gear already.

I am surprised you knew exactly when to stop rolling the affixes. If you didn’t know about the cap to attack speed, how did you know what the caps were to the affixes? How many rolls did it take you? Please share some of your strategies so other new players can create nice weapons quickly.

[quote=“sullivettez”]Dude you are crazy lucky!! You have played for less than two weeks and already found a crystalline weapon or an obsidian to make it! It is also really hard to get an item level 100 weapon when you are not level 99 and have not even reached floor 200 yet! Add that to the 20 or so emeralds to make it a 25 quality weapon and you must have some really nice farming gear already.

I am surprised you knew exactly when to stop rolling the affixes. If you didn’t know about the cap to attack speed, how did you know what the caps were to the affixes? How many rolls did it take you? Please share some of your strategies so other new players can create nice weapons quickly.[/quote]

The firstbtime ive played this game i had on floor 3 a crystaline didnt knew what it was so i thought omg another piece of junk and then deleted it and if i see now back in time haha inwas realy noob ^^

Perfect rolls… it’s usually when you stop seeing decimal places, or when you see whole non-decimal integers in your affixes. It’s not that hard to guesstimate, even for a noob…

Excluding those rolls with 5 or less outcomes (e.g. Multi Attack), difficulty for “Perfect Rolls” scale with the number of blue/red affixes you have. The rest can be rolled with fluorites anyway. In this example, it kinda lands on “low” difficulty.

[quote=“sullivettez”]Dude you are crazy lucky!! You have played for less than two weeks and already found a crystalline weapon or an obsidian to make it! It is also really hard to get an item level 100 weapon when you are not level 99 and have not even reached floor 200 yet! Add that to the 20 or so emeralds to make it a 25 quality weapon and you must have some really nice farming gear already.

I am surprised you knew exactly when to stop rolling the affixes. If you didn’t know about the cap to attack speed, how did you know what the caps were to the affixes? How many rolls did it take you? Please share some of your strategies so other new players can create nice weapons quickly.[/quote]
I played this game when was wizard only class,I gained some exp from here ,you tube and wikia,I have such good luck as you can look down I converted sword to rogue class :smiley: ,still need to take mythstone, this sword got like lv 70 and used a lot of peridots and emerlads which I made them by converting and salvaging others to make it powerfull
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2vij5 … sp=sharing