Bet makarov's

56664745_339418436925847_6538749926162038784_n
Hellow’ everyone. This is my first topic created to defeat makarov’s in barrage challenges

And My barrage damage on test.

But if hole round makarov’s increase his on AOE.

This is my first topic created Don’t for get to like my page thankyou :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Marvelous @MarveLouz. Welcome to the forum. Love Tom waiting for Jerry to show his little head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Very good barrage @MarveLouz:clap::clap:
So how can we defeat Makarov’s barrage?

4 Likes

lol, that cat with shotgun :rofl:!!! Tom so focused on mouse hole doesn’t see Jerry & Cheese getting away! :rofl: x2!

3 Likes

Nice Good AI do you have @MarveLouz

3 Likes

@NUIQUE and @HawkEye and @Mr_Scooty i login again but…:fearful:Ohh my …there no limited
Need help sir @tdaniel

I deden’t know to get this…:sweat: ?

Forever cannot opened it.

@MarveLouz

Send an email to support@shinyboxgames.com

They might help you…

3 Likes

before Patch 3.0, there was a loophole where players could save Crystals by logging off/on. a 3 hour limit for the next log off/on was implemented with Patch 3.0. this loophole was usually used to save Obsidian Crystals, but one of the points of DQ is that Obsidian is an Ultra Rare Crystal, which is why the Dev’s made a 3 hour minimum log off/on limit. if you do a search on this, you can find some good posts on the subject.

thx @NUIQUE for sharing that link.

3 Likes

Thankyou sir.

1 Like

@MarveLouz stop fighting from a HOLE. much better to come out and grab some fresh air. hope it helps. :eyes:

3 Likes