Blank space on epic equips

tried changing the epic affixes on my fortuna and steigers, now they basically have 5 affixes left, instead of a change in affix, its not blank,i think i have the old fortuna and steiger

another question is that, is there another chest equip that has ignore resist affix except wildhide? im using wizard

thanks guys

About the missing affix, I think this is fixed already! What patch are you playing on?

About ignore resist, Wildhide is the only legend which has it as far as I know. But you can use Ruby to get it on your gear :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]About the missing affix, I think this is fixed already! What patch are you playing on?
[/quote]

Is there a new patch released? Coz Im at 1.7.1, am i missing something? Coz i have 3 items with missing affixes.

Double checked, the missing affix bug is fixed in patch 1.7.1.1 (a testing patch), my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:
And don’t worry about it, your affixes will be back to normal after updating the game.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Double checked, the missing affix bug is fixed in patch 1.7.1.1 (a testing patch), my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:
And don’t worry about it, your affixes will be back to normal after updating the game.[/quote]

Ok thanks!! :laughing:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Double checked, the missing affix bug is fixed in patch 1.7.1.1 (a testing patch), my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:
And don’t worry about it, your affixes will be back to normal after updating the game.[/quote]

thanks vil