Bleed damage rogue

I’m looking into the vampiric touch legends for the rogue, but is bleed damage worth it? And can you apply multiple bleeds to a single enemy? I am currently using a bow and mirror with two ascendant items and one trickster and it works fairly well for me so far. But I’m wondering if bleed might end up being better than the ascendant bonuses

about bleed i dont really know. maybe those are like element. they cant stack multiply times. but PROBABLY can renew the bleed.

[quote=“cronos1234”]
about bleed i dont really know. maybe those are like element. they cant stack multiply times. but PROBABLY can renew the bleed.[/quote]

If it renews the bleed I can work with that also. Is the bleed the same damage type as the weapon element? I guess I should still be able to work with it as the vampiric legends all have weaken affixes I believe and that’s why I use ascendant it for the lower resist. I wonder if anyone’s reported/found a vampiric bow affix or not… Lol. Guided shot is just ridiculous.

[quote=“Ryusei745”][quote=“cronos1234”]
about bleed i dont really know. maybe those are like element. they cant stack multiply times. but PROBABLY can renew the bleed.[/quote]

If it renews the bleed I can work with that also. Is the bleed the same damage type as the weapon element? I guess I should still be able to work with it as the vampiric legends all have weaken affixes I believe and that’s why I use ascendant it for the lower resist. I wonder if anyone’s reported/found a vampiric bow affix or not… Lol. Guided shot is just ridiculous.[/quote] as i remember i already ask about this qusstion… they already answering the question.
u can check on “cronos asking thread” the answer is around there.

If you are going to use Vampiric touch in pve on rogue, try out 40 Razor and 40 Quick attack. 100% Bleed = heal 1% of max HP every hit (no need for leech).

In 2.0, new dot will prolong old dot. The dmg will always be the highest of the two. So if old dot deals more dmg, that will be the dmg the enemy takes but duration is still prolonged.

1 Like