Blinkstrike Discordance

I have a spare Chakram that I would change the skill to Blinkstrike, I’m planning to run a Blinkstrike Discordance build, since I’ll be running Discordance, does +4 Multi Attack (+2 on ring & amulet from Zenith Mythstone) & +4 Extra Attack Chance (from Zenith also equipped on MH) benefits Blinkstrike?

The build would be on Critical based build with Rage (for max Crit Rate & Crit Dmg), Epiphany (for 75% dodge & block, 75% cooldown reduction for Smokebomb) and Crushing Flames for more dmg.

Mythic Skill used:

MH : Cyclone

OH : Nova (or Enigma)

Chest : Ruptured (Razored Talent) or Brutal (Deadeye Talent)

Head : Discordance

Ring : Effective

Amulet : Sanctuary (or Redirect since the build has 75% dodge & block, but needs legend affix Reflect DMG%)

This build will only use MH Special (Blinkstrike) & OH Vault (for easy moving around the map) & Smokebomb (for extra survivability).

Main Priority affix would be 25% Smokebomb Proc & 25% Blinkstrike Proc (both Legend affix, from Ruby).

Is this build worth it?

1 Like

yes, they increase the damage of BlinkStrike when using Discordance. +4 on both is about 4.9x damage. BlinkStrike Proc will do Special MH DMG, not Discordance DMG.

I would use Earthquake instead of Cyclone, but if it works the way you want it to in the build, go for it.

Brutal might be better for this build, but you need Deadly Strike, Ruptured if you don’t have enough room for DS and Brutal.

1 Like