Bloodmagic and Harmony Mythic combo

Does it gives you an insane HP Regen when it blends with a Permafrost Bonus?

1 Like

permafrost + bloodmagic gives you big hp regen. If harmony gives mp regen that then turns into hp regen (which i don’t think is true), you get 33% extra hp regen

1 Like

But I think Alchemy Mythic is the best for Harmony because it heals HP on both MP and HP restoration while using Alchemy itself.

Harmony doesn’t work with Blood Magic. I tested.

Permafrosts MP Absorb and the Legend MP Absorb don’t work with Blood Magic. many posts on this subject. nerfed by Dev’s in the early days of DQ.

1 Like

No Mr. Golem, what I mean is the Permafrost Bonus which it grants you a 5k MP Regen that does it works well with Harmony while using Bloodmagic Mythic

2 Likes

oops, my really bad misunderstanding. that’s a good find, especially for PVP.

2 Likes

I agree with @anon87655529 i use the combo. Ive been using permafrost with harmony and blood magic for years. It works

1 Like

If you use blood magic then logically your resource would would be all hp and you would have no mp. So basically in pvp youd be a sitting duck unable to cast spells? Given that theory the permafrost bonus wouldnt help either? This old build (@Golem sorry youve seen this video many times but watch it again and watch the mp and hp regen numbers) uses permafrost, blood magic and harmony. Amazon Photos

2 Likes

the Permafrost Set Bonus gives +5000 MP Regen, which get’s converted to +5000 HP Regen by Blood Magic. so that’s good. I had just confused it with the MP Absorb that Permafrost Set gives.

I guess if it works, then it works. personally, I think Harmony should only work with builds that have both Health & Mana. but now I kind of want to test it out for my own peace of mind. good video.

2 Likes

It doesnt work in pve . You will be a sitting duck @Golem :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

so only in PVP? :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes. If you use it in pve you will be unable to use any skill after a second.

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

it pays to test builds and combinations, especially to discover the differences of how things work one way in PVE and another in PVP.

2 Likes

When you use blood magic, harmony and permafrost bonus in pvp its because you have a low hp but high damage build. So blood magic is an attempt to raise your sorry hp.

2 Likes

2 Likes

In pve your dead. @Golem you build farmers. I make warriors. Different rules .:grin:

1 Like

well, I do craft floor climbers, and have some good Epic PVP builds… but it is true I kind of spend lots of time on farming for my builds and testing. can’t wait to make my new PVP Wizard. I tried to cram a lot of good ideas into 42 spaces. wasn’t easy, let me tell you!

2 Likes

The vid Mr. Dickwad is an HD and I watched it only at 1:45 mark but what did I see is that insane HP Regen by Permafrost Bonus and when you see the 398 HP Regen is given by the harmony Mythic. It works Mr. Golem, it greatly works! Hehe :muscle:

1 Like

Maybe because of the Glasscannon affix Mr. Golem, for example is if you have a 100 Glasscannon in PvE then your HP will be 1 and if you use Bloodmagic Mythic then it won’t work because your HP is not the same number or greater than your resource cost. But! If you’re at the PvP will be a different because instead of 1% HP of your 100 Total HP will becomes a 36% and you can cast spells because your HP is greater than your resource cost itself. Just like the Permafrost Bonus that in PvP you need 2 sets to activate while in PvP you only need 1. I may confused with my sentence but I hope you got my point Mr. Golem :joy:

1 Like

Alchemy mythic also don’t work in pve even if you have MP ON HIT affix. It feels like you have 100% barbarian. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes