BloodMagic

Does a BloodMagic Mythic produce a separated DMG if I want to aquire a BloodMagic sets itself?

1 Like

If you add both to the build, only the mythic will work (pretty certain, you could test it tho)

2 Likes

they both work the exact same way, but they don’t stack. only one works and the other just takes up space. there are some old posts discussing this.

the only benefit for using Blood Magic Set is if you don’t have the Myth Stones to make the BM Mythic or you want 6 Mythic’s that are not Resource Mythic’s but still want the Blood Magic Resource for your Build.

also, I tried using BM Set with another Resource Mythic, and it doesn’t work. BM Set is considered a Resource just like the other Resource Mythic’s, you can only have one on any Build. found that out after I Crafted a Build and then did a Search :mag: when it didn’t work.

2 Likes

I got it Mr. Golem, I was assuming that it’s no longer different with an Energy Mythic and MP Regen :joy:

I was planning to make it that i hope it works in PvP but it seems that they don’t stack so I’ll go with the BM mythic :grin:

1 Like

I think the mythic bloodmagic has higher attack scaling or percent HP to damage conversion according to the codex dictionary. im not sure about this might be a typow because its 200% missing HP as extra Dmg on the Mythic while as to the set affix, it is 80% missing HP extra Dmg

idk if this is what you mean but sorry if iM wrong

1 Like

You nailed it bro haha what I am planning about is if I craft a BM mythic and Sets itself to stack more DMG of missing HP but only 1 resources will be active and that’s it :joy:

1 Like

the 80% of missing HP is what it was before Patch 3.0 for the Mythic & Set. now it’s 200% for both. way before that, when BM was only a Set, it was a % per Rank of missing HP for damage.

3 Likes

You know what golem, you are the top fella for all the patch notes information, we do appreciate it :fist:

3 Likes

well, I started playing about a year before 3.0, then there were lots of Searches :mag: for info that led to other Patch Notes, then the Patch Notes since then.

I’m not sure, but I think there might have been a short time where Mythic BM & Set BM did damage differently from each other, since the Mythic didn’t have Set Ranks to worry about. but I kind of remember seeing a Patch Note stating that they would work the same at some point.

I also remember using BM before 3.0, and wasn’t really impressed, but later when I read that the damage was increased to 200% from 80%, I used it in a few Builds. I kind of want to do another Blood Magic, Masochism, & Defiant Build, with all my past build mistakes taken out.

2 Likes

That sound like it will deal a nasty amount of damage. Imagine if the HP also stacks, that would be op specially in like pvp

2 Likes

I try it and it increased my damage twice to thrice w/without proc of Crit chance but my problem is my Alchemy Mythic was not regenerate a huge amount of HP when I needed. From that, my 1479 rating turns into 1439 for a few seconds of playing HAHAHA

1 Like