Bluestacks setup

Hello is anyone here using bluestacks? I am trying to get it to work, but the controls are really poor. I’m connected with my microsoft controller, but I can only use it as a regular mouse with 1 joystick as movement of cursor, and 1 button to click.
Is there a way to use for example X to use one ability, and the joystick to move character, rather than having to use joystick to hover over the move button, then hold down LT to move.
I tried to set it up via in game controls but it wont register any buttons (on keyboard or microsoft controller)

[quote=“loreax”]Hello is anyone here using bluestacks? I am trying to get it to work, but the controls are really poor. I’m connected with my microsoft controller, but I can only use it as a regular mouse with 1 joystick as movement of cursor, and 1 button to click.
Is there a way to use for example X to use one ability, and the joystick to move character, rather than having to use joystick to hover over the move button, then hold down LT to move.
I tried to set it up via in game controls but it wont register any buttons (on keyboard or microsoft controller)[/quote]

I’m having the exact same problem.
I tried mapping in-game controller keys (ps2) and keyboard keys, but nothing registers…
any help here??

I have not done this on blue stacks yet but since it is running an android environment in an emulator you will need to treat it like an android device. If you have blue tooth on your pc try running the 6 axis android app …I think it’s called six axis compatibility checker

I’m using a wired ps2 contoller without bluetooth, I connected it to my pc using a ‘ps2 to usb adapter’.
The problem isn’t bluestacks, I downloaded ‘pineapple game profiler’ and set up the controls for bluestacks and this works as it should.
The problem is the controller mapping in DQ, if i go to map controller keys in the options menu, and i press a key on my controller, it just doesn’t register anything, the same goes for keyboard keys, nothing registers/works

I’m using a wired ps2 contoller without bluetooth, I connected it to my pc using a ‘ps2 to usb adapter’.
The problem isn’t bluestacks, I downloaded ‘pineapple game profiler’ and set up the controls for bluestacks and this works as it should.
The problem is the controller mapping in DQ, if i go to map controller keys in the options menu, and i press a key on my controller, it just doesn’t register anything, the same goes for keyboard keys, nothing registers/works[/quote]

i have this same concern as well, im using a bluetooth controller for my phone… it doesnt register the keys when i try to map it

any solution yet?