Bow Build on my rogue

Hello There! Im just newbie, Im planning to build bow on my rogue. So far I got this.

Any tips on affixes and build combos to make this build works. By the way im planning to use Ice or poison for the element.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the DQ Forums!

Why exactly do you want to use the bow? Is it because it has a Crystal affix or you want to try other builds other than your chakram?

You can try to strengthen your Crit Damages by adding Deadly Strike which gives a chance to doubles your Critial Strike Damage(375% x ( 2 + N)) to spike up your damage.

N = 1 if you have Brutal

Pathfinder wants you to lean into dodge, the pathfinder armor grants you a bonus to Multishot if you have the requiref affixes on your gears.

Also, if you dont have it yet, get nadroji crystal/nadroji stone!

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

Honestly, Dont know yet, what to build on my rogue. Its either I stick with chakram or should I build bow for my rogue.

For that screenshot I shared, it just my experiment using crystal. But really dont know what affixes or set should I put. Nor, what to look for.

2 Likes

Here are my current items IMG_20201124_205306

2 Likes

IMG_20201124_205329

2 Likes

IMG_20201124_205356

2 Likes

IMG_20201124_205422

2 Likes

IMG_20201124_205517

2 Likes

IMG_20201124_205232 For now I srick to use chakram til i get right amount of crystals

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yep you definitely need those nadroji accesories.

You need these two because they both have the rare “Set Numbers +2” affix which increases your current Set Affix values to up to +4 just like my chakram having Defiant(5).

2 Likes

Alright, Thats Great! Thanks man! I already have one, nadroji stone.

2 Likes

You can try as many builds as you like(as long as you have the resources ofcourse) and whichever suits your playstyle.

In my experience playing with Bow and Chakram, Chakram wins in terms of highest base DPS because the weapon was given a downside that it cannot throw any more chakrams if you have thrown a max of 2. Yet the Bow’s Secondary Attack Multishot seems to be the strongest Skill ingame AFAIK(Deals 1050% of your MH) probably to mitigate the low base DPS of the Bow.

Guidedshot is still pretty fine to use after its nerf sometime ago, go with high Aspd, Extra Attack/Multi Atk, crit and let the arrows grind out your enemies.

One of the important Offensive affixes that are worth capping out first are Crit Chance(60%), Crit Damage(375%), Dodge/Block(60%) and Deadly Strike(60%) + Brutal Mythic on armor. Also dont forget one(1) Legend Affix Weapon Damage % on Mainhand.

3 Likes

If you have Elixer mythstone and dont have time to farm the other nadroji, use the MS on your Nadroji Stone and it will act as another “+2 Set Number”.

Whats your current floor btw and do you have a hireling?

3 Likes

Now I have the idea what to craft to maximize my dmg output. From that tips I learn a lot. Thank You so much
IMG_20201125_185442 Just crafted this amulet + the nadroji ring, im happy with the result. Im at 300+ floor right now

3 Likes