Brutal Accident

Just accidentally sold 40 Kyanite while trying to convert them to Sapphire. Pleaseee make Crystals and Mythstones lockable or auto-lock like Legends and Pets T_T The sadness is too great!

CS/MS are already automatically locked, the problem is that the lock is not showed up. You might have clicked sell button instead of convert (these two button are next to each other). I think the best solution is to remove/disable sell button on CS/MS.

Starting to agree with this idea. I can’t imagine a scenario where you’d be so desperate for gold that you’d sell MS/CS, or want to get rid of them. Perhaps will place an “Unconvert” option here instead :wink:

Starting to agree with this idea. I can’t imagine a scenario where you’d be so desperate for gold that you’d sell MS/CS, or want to get rid of them. Perhaps will place an “Unconvert” option here instead :wink:[/quote]

YES PLEASE!!! This happened three times already but the first two I was able to undo it. However this third time happened in the stash and unfortunately the undo option doesn’t work in there for reasons I’m not sure why :confused:

Starting to agree with this idea. I can’t imagine a scenario where you’d be so desperate for gold that you’d sell MS/CS, or want to get rid of them. Perhaps will place an “Unconvert” option here instead :wink:[/quote]

YES PLEASE!!! This happened three times already but the first two I was able to undo it. However this third time happened in the stash and unfortunately the undo option doesn’t work in there for reasons I’m not sure why :/[/quote]

Will try to get this in for the bug patch coming soon.

Also legend items locked in stash if press sell, dont show the pop-up question “item its locked, sell?” and just sell the locked item…

Yeah, a degrade option would be nice (ps, peridot IMO is a bit too rare despite being extremely important)

Yeah, a degrade option would be nice (ps, peridot IMO is a bit too rare despite being extremely important)

But you can still convert them to higher rank, don’t forget that the best crystal is the obsidian which is the highest one :smile: