Bug? Or did I miss read somewhere

After I got half way through floor 40 with my warrior he hit lv 38, I got about half way through his exp bar and went to lv 41 apron entry I no long have mana!!! Attacks and skills drain my health instead!!!

I tested till I hit lv 39 to see if was a change, even unlearned my points costing me 110000g!

Maybe you equipped an item that has bloodbath affix… Check your equipped items.

You have equiped a legendary item that has a blood knight affix, check which is it and replace it if you don’t like it :smile:

Ah found it

Ty guys lol and that pic is halarious

Before 1.5 version ‘Blood Magic’ gear skill used to be ‘Blood Knight’. It’s useful if you equip at least one in your set. It gives you unli mana and + damage…and you only need to have one mp/hp leech attribute in your items/ gear.

But you should have at least 2% leech in total with blood mage, as you have to make up for spell cost AND dmg from mobs (i have around 6% now, but that was just lucky as i didnt specifically look out for leech on my items.)

Well it depends of your dmg, but as we talked with Steiger, once you reach endgame you’re hitting mostly at 40m or 400m, so even with 0.01% lifesteal you can’t die

That’s why the “leech” will be reworked into a flat value like +2500hp per hit :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]Well it depends of your dmg, but as we talked with Steiger, once you reach endgame you’re hitting mostly at 40m or 400m, so even with 0.01% lifesteal you can’t die

That’s why the “leech” will be reworked into a flat value like +2500hp per hit :smile:[/quote]
40m? Im only at 4m-5m. [emoji24] am. I missing something?

40m per comet, hitting 5 at the same time
400m per meteor
70m per twister
10m per teleport

But that’s with deadly strike, 60% of dealing double damage, either it’s less :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow… You use crystals and stuffs, dont you? That would explain a lot.

Well even in 1.5 you can reach many millions, with perfect rolls I already reached 400m twister due to a bug, then Steiger fixed it, got only 30m per twister
I didn’t increased my DPS with 1.6 but added more survivability + changed the way i’m playing (not with twisters anymore, still proc’ yeah but they’re not my first dmg income :laughing: )

So yeah in 1.5 with perfect rolls you can get twisters hitting at 40m :astonished:

What build are you using? Spellblade? Only legendaries?

Just got a 2.8 billion hit with Warrior hahaha. Was on a fire map :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Just… WOW

I can post the screenshot here, but won’t spoil anything :smiley: :

Just wait until 1.6 is released. :wink:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Its so depressing XD. I do around 0.1% of your dmg sir.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]I can post the screenshot here, but won’t spoil anything :smiley: :

[/quote]

2.840B? By using whirlwind/sprint build? I wonder how you do :smile: