BUG? Warrior Ring replace Rouge Ring current equip

to start the story…

i am currently farming/customizing my chars… i hunting nadrojis item or scipio bow…

i already have nadroji ring (stone of nadroji, equipped by warrior main char) only one… and also one of hunter ring, and a energy ring (with crystal affix which equipped by rouge)…

everytime i will activate a shrine… i will switch my warrior ring to hunter ring… but when i clicked/touched/tapped the “equip”, i noticed that my warrior havent changed its Ring… and to see what happened… i just realized my Hunter ring is missing… tried exploring the whole inventories, in every bad… no hunter ring is found… i even checked in my rouge, for maybe… but as expected, no hunter ring is there…

but the weird thing is that my Rouge’s Ring equipped is also a stone of nadroji… which is set to warrior… and also another one in the bag… which i think is the hunter ring…

look at that pic… a char equipped with bow… so obvious that its a Rouge… but looking in the Ring… it is locked to Warrior…

i have no problem actually with this bug, but that would be for now… since i havent yet a final equip but is there any solution to prevent this thing to happen again??

sorry for my poor english!! hehe

Hey! The best would be force closing the game immediatly. So, you are starting from the last auto save and you wouldn’t loose your Hunter Ring.
Thank you for your bug report. Noted.

how could i know if i need to force close the game?

Force close by going to settings an then to apps find the app an click it then force close will be at the top. Least on my phone.

If you notice, that your hunter ring dissappeared for example.

oohh okey… i thought DQ has an auto save feature?? that everytime there is a change it will automatically saves all what is my stash/inventory…

soo for example does this mean, even if i’ll have lately realized that my hunter ring is gone… and just continue killing monster… i could still just “force close” the game out as long as i didnt save it through changing floor or going to the main menu??