"Bug" with floor

I cant see floor on this map. I am thinking you can fix it. Thanks

(I am not good at english bro!)

yeah this is kinda annoying

it also happens to me specially when i turn my FX = Low…

Ugh…that’s gross. I will see what Jled can do.

Can you still see monsters and loot fine? If so I want this on every map! I was gonna suggest a “blackout” affix for random Carto maps. :smile:

In my case yeah i can still see the mobs and loots…but the problem starts if this pitch black map happens on a carto map with xxx%tnt props [emoji33]

In my case yeah i can still see the mobs and loots…but the problem starts if this pitch black map happens on a carto map with xxx%tnt props [emoji33]
[/quote]
This. You can’t see wether you’re running on a crate/barrel or not. :laughing:

[/quote]
This. You can’t see wether you’re running on a crate/barrel or not. :laughing:[/quote]
Exactly [emoji1]

Well TnT affix with it would be unfortunate. Otherwise I think it would be fun not being able to see everything around you.

Rubik as i see, you are the only one that think, that it is fun not to see anything.

Rubik as i see, you are the only one that think, that it is fun not to see anything.[/quote]
Sorry, I’m accustomed to dungeons being dark and gloomy. I guess I’m just not up with the times with all these fancy energy efficient LED lit by green, clean renewable energy dungeons of today. :smile:

We released a new rest patch yesterday but dunno if super darkness dungeons got fixed…should just make it a map affix (j/k)

%brightness Affix?

He was kidding :laughing:

Edit: I’m not 100% sure, but I think this problem is fixed in the current testing patch :smile: