Bugs in patch 1.5.0.1

• Can’t target on enemy sometimes
  • Weapon/Armor on rackets don’t disappear after dropping items. [Back to normal now, don’t know what happened in the first place]
  • Taunt from Totem cause laggy when I cast on 20-30 enemy at the same time. Can you reduce the graphic on this?
  • Bug with Rage items, it should be 1% instead of 0%. Also, there’s no bonus armor as intended.
  • Blue shrine doesn’t give bonus armor.
  • Start the game with EP1 (normal map), use a challenge map with EP8, and it take me to a Dungeon with EP8. But the number in pause screen show “EP1”. Anyway, there’s a small bug with maps, it shows “1% Epic enemy”
  • “Bad affix” on pets, I don’t know what it is, but it seems weird.

Update:
When I’m in a Dungeon above floor 200, pause the game and hit select floor button, I can choose floor higher than floor 200. But the game will freeze at loading screen if I try to select these floors.

This is a bug, but I think it would be great if I can go to floors which I’m already finished, it would be easier to farm Legendary items like Cataclysm.

Updated post :smile:

I may have overslept something, but is it normal that the luck and gold find you get from Enemy Power Levels, doesn’t count on Cartographer Maps? Because I’m running EP5 on floor 380+ with my Rogue and I see that I have as much luck as I would run EP1. And when I back out and go to, let’s say floor 196, the luck and gold find from EP5 is added there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

@CentraBPM: I tried as you said, but nothing wrong with it. This is getting weird. I’ll try some more :smiley:

Anyway, updated one more bug with challenge maps, thanks to CentraBPM :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh I know now. this got patched, because in the past you could grind on ep1 until, let’s say floor 500, then switch to EP8 complete floor 501 and you showed up in the “Highest Floor on EP8” leaderboards. This was a unfair and cheesy “trick” back then hehe. My bad :smiley:

Hahaha…that’s one secret of the top rank…well I don’t play like that…I only play EP8 because it’s more exciting and challenging…since the update of the developers adding up 3 more EPs from 5 I switched to 8…hehehe…

Another Bug is with the cartographer (i dont know if it is only him) is that he becomes untargeteable and is like static. That means that his image, his model is there, but he cant be attacked, targeted and doesnt attack you either.

Edit:
another bug: After looking at a challenge map and then at an item, in the top right corner, above the elemental effect, it showed +186%.

this. is. AWESOME!

Updated another bug :stuck_out_tongue:

Found a bug in blinkstrike use it on a target has its back facing the wall when you blink towards it youll pass through the wall I’ve done it a couple of times .
[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-08-17-01-16-10.png[/attachment][attachment=1]Screenshot_2014-08-17-01-01-30.png[/attachment]

Yeah, it happened to me too. Not that often, but once in a row. Since I’m not using daggers anymore, I’m not that annoyed anymore. ^^
Hope, that this gets fixed soon [THUMBS UP SIGN]

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

While were at it, it soketimes happens that I start a game (meanijg that I am in the main menu where you select e.g. The enemy power ) and then pressed start. What happened then, is that the main menu screen appeared, but instead of the pictures of ice mountain, desert temple or the pava skull thing, you actually saw the lvl like you welould actually be playing it. It was just the terrain without you character or any hud. Then you had to restart the game to continue playing normally. This happened to me two times ajd is rather strange. Sadly I forgot to take pictures though. :frowning:

this. is. AWESOME!

For hatchet, only scalp can pass through the enemies and toss cannot after update.

I bought a new character slot to make a pistol rogue, and then purchased the rogue imp with in-game gold, and got the “bad affix” on the pet as well.

[attachment=0]Bad affix pet.jpg[/attachment]

When using the rogues offhand skill “stealth” and then immediately pressing “pause” (works by going to the inventory too) the offhand doesn’t start to cooldown (this works correct), but the skill duration starts to last.
This means: When you use the skill, then switch to your inventory fast and wait 10 seconds (to make it sure) and then exit the inventory, your skill has worn off, but the cooldown of your mainhand hasn’t move any further.

I think most of these have been addressed but will need to double check with SteigerBox. We just released a new build to the testers that has a hand full of fixes as well. We will check these before posting a new live build to the various markets.

Android will be released asap this time since we don’t need to wait for approval.

Amazon will get the full rogue update (had some issues last week and decided to wait for the bug fix)

iOS will take the typical few days to get approved as well.

2 more that would probably be impossible to find unless you started over:

1. Might be intended, but is the first stash supposed to be automatically unlocked? It wasnt in the past…
  2. Im on floor 10 with rogue, yet i can choose floor 11…

I always have in mind, that all stashes are unlocked first and you have to buy/unlock them with gold :smile:
Are you sure, that you didn’t complete Floor 10 before?

@1: No, in y,the past, you had to buy them first – stash 1 coste 250,000; this is new
@2: Seems to be a graphic glitch, as it doesnt let you select it and if you scroll through all the floors, it looks as usual.

My bad! I meant locked.